Quick Question about Element 115

Black Ops II Wii-U

I know symbols of the illuminati. Pyramids, Devil Horns, Eye of Horus, and more.

The pyramids are the most commonly known. So is the eye.

Pyramids in Egypt, to me, were not built by humans. Way too advanced of a design. Now, glass pyramids... Under water? I believe ive planted a seed for all you. Just research some stuff. Youll be surprised how much is there.

DrVonstool

Take note the glas pyramids are bigger than the Great Pyramid, they also have two holes on top, and one hole is sucking in a lot of water while the other pulls it out, some theorist think that's what's causing all the boats and planes to disappear there.

what's really weird, is how the illuminati is referenced on almost every single US dollar, the pyramid and the eye,

PutThatCatDown

But everything they reference is real, the bases, the religions, the elements, the pictures, etc.

Gotta love those pyramids.

PutThatCatDown

Element 115 is material from space that created all the super devices in the story and zombies. Group 935 first found the Element 115 from Shi No Numa meteor. Group 935 was able to use Element 115 in wonder weapons and anti-gravity tests.

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***“ Element 115 overview: “Sources include meteors found in “Shi No Numa “Tunguska “Groom Lake “Der Riese “Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team) “Applications include: “Transporter technology “Power source for DG-2 “General weapon upgrades via Pack-a-Punch “Side effects include: “Reanimation of dead cells “Via inherent electrical properties. ***END FILE***

Element 115 in real life is known as Ununpentium in short "Uup". Ununpentium is the temporary name of a synthetic superheavy element in the periodic table that has the temporary symbol Uup and has the atomic number 115. It is placed as the heaviest member of group 15 (VA) although a sufficiently stable isotope is not known at this time that would allow chemical experiments to confirm its position. It was first observed in 2003 and only about 30 atoms of ununpentium have been synthesized to date, with just 4 direct decays of the parent element having been detected. Four consecutive isotopes are currently known, 287–290Uup, with 289Uup having the longest measured half-life of ~220 ms

matuzz

lol, clearly you didn't read my post, you also plageurized off of wikipedia

PutThatCatDown

I just wanted to add my info on Element 115. As for your question of why they went with Element 115 I guess they just looked for interesting Elements on based the stories of Die Glocke running on mercury-like substance.

Plagiarizing wikipedia? Oh my.

matuzz

Why make this post in the first place if you are going to act like a jerk in all the comments?

shadowwalker831

And what? it makes zombies, superweapons and time machines? yeah right...

boybad1

Actually, that's not impossible.

Ununpentium reacts with the still alive cells when you die.

You would need a shot ton of it, but you could potentially get a dead man to stand and walk and move it's muscles, but it would not react to stimulus, and it certainly wouldn't attack anyone.

Shredder2468

It's been done with electricity, take a dead frog, and a tazor, have fun watching a frog leg dance (:

PutThatCatDown

Studios