Randomly Getting kicked out of Zombies matches

Black Ops II Wii-U

This is starting to happen fairly often. i know that if the host has a huge lag spike / or all connectionsgo bad the host gets kicked for a new one, but i have been getting kicked for no reason during games, even when connections are all fine. I was just playing tranzit, i withdrew 20k, and got my packa-punched colt from the fridge, and before i was able to deposit my money back in the bank, or do anything for that matter (it was round 7) i was kicked for no reason. everyone connections were good when i got kicked and it happens fairly often. Im not mad abou what i lost, im just wandering wy it kicks me so regularly. Any help appreciated, cheers.

xXHaiRyXx
2 REPLIES 2

Yes i have had this happen to me a few times recently getting kicked from games hard to tell whether its the game or my connection. One very strange thing happened to me the other day, I was at pack a punch and it migrated host then after the migration i went straight into spectation mode as if i died and then respawned on round 20 with no perks nothing.

ZombieBummer

Trying to do the "hardcore Easter egg" and it's kicked me and my brother out 3 times in a row...good job guys. Been having problems with this ever since it came out. 

Riley337

Studios