Record for Origins Lost little girl.

Black Ops II Wii-U

We were on the last step, rd 12, when we got a nuke. Then someone went down, and the whole attempt went out the window. it can be done though.

FlyingPlatapus

we were so close tonight to setting a new record, rd 12. We had one kill into rd 13, and the EE was done. I would like to give a shout out to the best team I think I've ever had. No offence to anyone else. Jaysta, LOTRturtle,and OzbornBlack, that was by far the most efficent game of origins I've ever had. Thanks guys.

FlyingPlatapus

I use the same strategy every time i play origins and can get the easter egg done by round 12, usually takes about 45-60 minutes. Can do it on solo by round 15 in around 2 hours. There are people who can do it much faster than me but it is physicly impossible to complete it before round twelve.

EtGxKroNiKz

Whats your gamer tag so someone can confirm this. I have been trying for 2 months to reach twelve. Plus I know no one who has done it in 45 mins. If what you say is true. Great job.

who are these players that can do it much faster, sorry I have a hard time believing that part.

FlyingPlatapus

85% of the time it snows on round 4 so you just got to hope it does as this is important. Stay in spawn until round 4 and keep 1 zombie, you should have enough points between use to open from station 2 way up to no mans land then the first door to church so you can grab all the ice parts. You also want to make sure use have enough points left over to buy the tank round and get the lightning parts. Next you wunna wait for the robot an get the wind parts, while you are waiting you can drop down from no mans land to between 1 and 3 and grab the zombie sheild part, if it in fire tunnel exit through the 750 door to spawn. Grab the remaining zombie sheild parts and use the remainder of your points to buy the best wall weapon you can (avoid box until after EE). Also turn on some generators on your way round the map for extra points and lie down at perk machines, patc. Some windows up if you have to. Now you want to focus on filling up the chests, you want to wait for a robot to pass then make a start on that chest to avoid wasting souls, you should be able to fill them all by round 8 and should alsp have jug by then and enough points to open everything else up, leave a zombie. Now uprgrade all staffs apart from fire. 3 players go down to agartha, one weilding the fire staff there other to sitting at the fire barrels with their zombie sheilds. While you fill up the fire barrels the souls will also go towards the other staffs and charge them, while you are doing this the 4th player should be up at church getting there air strikes. Now who ever is getting the air strikes wants to make an early as start as possible so they could possibly do the first half of their kills with the zombie sheild while the other players are filling up the boxes, they can do the other half while the fire staff is getting done but make sure you count your kills and leave a zombie at the end of round 9. Get someone to take the zombie away while you put the fire staff on the pedastal four times, open the seal, kill the panzers, and retreive the maxis drone, use the ice staff to spawn the zombie blood. Now you want to get your elemental fists but this is where you have to be really carefull and watch out for nukes, if you count your kills right you should all be able to get them before the end of round 10, even if you go into round 11 just make sure once you all have your fists not to kill anymore zombies and get straight down to agartha to complete the last step as fast as possible, just get the staffs straight in and crack on with it and you should be done before the end of round 12. I usally play with the same team of people as i have my own zombie clan and we a all familiar with this routine it is just drilled into our heads we have done it so many times and that is the only reason we are able to do it so fast. My gamertag is EtG x KroNiKz

EtGxKroNiKz

YOu use the exact tactic I use. Exact. I will check your theater To confirm.

FlyingPlatapus

Man, you had me excited. I checked your theater. I saw no evidence that you have completed it by rd12. The only thing close was a solo game, that lasted 114 mins, and in that game you died at rd17, with only the staffs upgraded. So at this point, I have no reason to believe this. Sorry. While I agree that the EE can not be done before rd12. It's extremely hard to get it on rd12. So again without proof my friend, I'm still convinced that rd13 is the best.

FlyingPlatapus

Lol dude you aint gonna find it any of my recent games, i said iv done it doesnt meen i can do it every game its not exactly an easy thing to do now is it. You should know that, thats common sense ... But i have pretty much written the theory down in black and white for you so if you dont beleive me try it out your self. Im not asking you to beleive me, my team mates and i have prooven it to ourseleves that we can do it and thats good enough for me. I just said i can do it, whether you believe me or not is up to you im not trying to convince you otherwise.

EtGxKroNiKz

I Just read one of your previous commets and you said yourself you were one kill into round 13 so you know yourself it can be done. You said your theory was the exact same but i have a feeling you never used your zombie sheild to get first half of beacons while the boxes were being filled up, if your lucky you can get the other half done before round 8 too but thats pushing it, depends if the right amount of zombie spawn is spread out between you and the people filling the boxes. This literlly buy you an extra round, maybe 2. Also if you are really lucky and happen to get a double points on round 3 you can leave spawn room at the end of that round if you have snow, yes the odds a slim but if you get lucky then yes thats buys you uet another round. So there is no reason why it cant be done round 12, it all jus depends on how the first few rounds turn out and you have to keep restarting until you get it right. Keep trying mate it can be done i asure you.

EtGxKroNiKz

First off, I know it can be done. I'm not doughting you did it. I'm doughting the time. 45 mins.

SEcond, you misunderstand this post. It's a forum challenge. So, you like everyone, needs to have proof in your theater. That's all I'm saying man. I'm very skilled at doing these EEs, that's all I do.

ANyway, I was not meaning to insult you, I thought you were taking part in the challenge.

your tactics are indeed great, I know this because I do the same thing.

FlyingPlatapus

Studios