Russsman is an experiment, but by who?

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Russsman is an experiment, but by who?

in reply to skywire15

"The amperes have hurt me to the quick!" Electro shock therapy?

Maybe...

DrVonstool
Highlighted

in reply to skywire15

Impossible, for that to be true, Nuketown would have to be after Tranzit. They had not met until Samuel and Russman were on the bus going through town, where he saw Marleton and Misty. Marleton had already traveled from Nuketown before he met Russman.

Marleton left after the missiles hit, somehow met Misty along the way. They ended up in Tranzit (perhaps where Marleton was ACTUALLY researching) and from there like I said, they met Samuel and Russman.

I still have questions on why Russman insists Marleton is a "Liar" and Marleton keeps volunteering Russman for suicide missions. They both have mystery to them for sure, but Russman is just succumbing to the effects of the missiles, he is losing his memory and is slowly becoming paranoid to his other members.

He has a quote in Buried while buying quick revive about not wanting to help anyone, that includes his "buddy" Stulinger that he snaps on in the intro scene. My guess is he is the weak link that will end in the groups demise but that's just me.

Tattoo247

in reply to Tattoo247

Now, explain this importantpiece of story.

How does Marlton know what happened after "The Incident"; showing Russman outside of a corporate building with boxes and such. How does Marlton know that anything about Russman if the fact remains that they all OFFICIALLY MET at TranZit.

We can assume Marlton and Russman were in something together, whether it be military, scientific, or recreational reasons.

I believe that the Military according to the quotes you provided experimented on Russman as a "Supersoldier Operation". The US is, according to research, undergoing legitimate Supersoldier tests. Russman may be the test that went south and instead of terminating him, Marlton helped Russman get out of termination.

Imagination fuels this games storyline, so assist instead of dismiss.

This has been Flip's Tips from Adult Swim.

DrVonstool

in reply to DrVonstool

Are you familiar with the term discussion? There are agreements, and disagreements, if you want to count it as a dismissal that's on you.

Wether Russman quit, or was fired from Broken Arrow noone knows, in the intro, they are simply showing how Russman is losing his memory and is becoming distrusting of the team, he is alienating himself.

Out of all the time spent together, you don't think they talked about life before the explosion? I don't know how to put it in a simpler form. Lots of questions to be answered, but I highly doubt Russman was anyone's experiment, where does this even come from?

Marleton was in some sort of military branch, probably as a scientist. He has extensive knowlege of how to build things, as well as weapons.

Unless all the members are losing their memory, and cant recall meeting before Tranzit, then I will have a hard time believing any of OP. Espiecally that he is Mexican

Tattoo247

in reply to DrVonstool

Misty knew Russman before Green Run..

GoalieOfUnholy1

in reply to DrVonstool

Russman a mexican lol just lol. Anyway yes i think richtofen was working with the US (majestic12) and probably built the moon base together hence you teleport to moon through area 51. As russman being marlton's experiment, No more like stu was russmans experiment.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR7zeiwHl0bm9HrMh3PugRPohQ_6WW5q0

heres a 7 vid playlist of in game quotes i recommend you watch, main thing to listen for is the rivalry between russman and marlton....... basically russman did something very wrong at broken arrow (causing the incident)and marlton grassed him up for it.

formallyKNOWNas

in reply to formallyKNOWNas

I see, very intriguing. Im sure now i can just research the name and come up with something that fans have versed.

Thank you for the information.

DrVonstool

in reply to DrVonstool

No worries, i recommend listening to quotes from the characters when there pack'a'punching for info on the new crew. Im ps3 but im sure buried got some big ones, just pack'a'punch as much as you can in 1 game (10+) and always leave about 30/40 seconds between pack'a'punching.

formallyKNOWNas

Studios