Thoughts on Audio Clip + What May be Released June 21st

Black Ops II Wii-U

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the noise at the end of the zombies Leaked Audio could be? Also, People are saying that June 21st will be the day a Zombies Trailer will be released. I think that it will be some kind of video to go along with the sound clip. 1. Maybe a setting/environment - The reporter could be standing in the area destroyed by zombies or the Nukes from space. 2. Characters - When she says the thing about the Black Operatives, It could show a picture of them on the screen. 3. "TG" ( Wonder Weapon?) - Possibly an image of the TG which is a new weapon mass-distributed for self defense. 4. The Mystery Sound - The aforementioned sound at the end of the clip. I think it could be 1 of 4 things: 1. A Jet - Some kind of Futuristic jet plane. This might make more sense if the Campaign Mode And Zombies mode occur at the same time OR tie into each other. 2. The new gun - It could be the sound of the new weapon being fired. 3. Teleporter - It may also be the sound of the teleporter bringing The new or original characters into the area. 4. Aliens - I hope it isn't this one. I really don't see how this could tie into zombies, besides some of the Wonder Weapons being speculated to be created in part by Aliens.

Gertok92
3 REPLIES 3

"TG" as in Thunder Gun. where can i find the audio clip on the forums?

SuperEricksen

Go on Youtube and search "Black Ops 2 Leaked Zombie Outbreak Audio Clip"

Gertok92

i dont know the woman said personal defence or something like that and usually a personal defence weapon is a small usually concealable weapon i doubt there is a holster big enough for the thundergun although i could be wrong and then there is the possibility that that whole audio file is fake guess we will find out soon

CALLOZOMBIES

Studios