TranZit Ending Discovered!

Black Ops II Wii-U

The silly thing to me is I've seen other forum posts where people THOUGHT you needed a turbine in both the power station and the bank to open the basement and access the PaP.  Honestly, we thought you needed 2 turbines to get into the basement for a few weeks and even had to run extra laps on the map to pick up second turbines.  And nobody would've stumbled upon this "Ending" by now?  Hell, there's a power symbol at both locations.  I've NEVER discovered a new thing for the Zombies community and I was able to make the logical jump to try this already.

I hate when I do some research after a week or so hoping for some new intel on Tranzit and get garbage like this.

TedTedford

he's a troll. he deleted my message. probably scared. lmao. like i'd waste my money driven somewhwere. just for him. lol. not worth it. but it did prove my hypothese. they are little chicken s***s who hide behind computers. i got picked on when i was little. but i took iy like a man. not act out like a feiry. oh woe is me. men tell it like it is. fieries prance around making up stories to opress thier lame a** childhood issues. DOWN WITH TROLLS. lol

blackcat69420

well all you can do is try it, if it doesnt work you will look lke a fool, if does work no one will care who found it

thezombieslayer87
Highlighted

It works trolooollooooo... The ending was that marlton got stuck with his head between the doors. Misty broke her fingers and died. The other two died from laughing

Bomba-P

ok boys d-cap08 on psn add me lets either finish this tranzit or debunk this knucklehead for good<must have mic> on all day

dcap08

hes a troll, the characters return in Die Rise and Rez said there is a way out OTHER than death

gunnerwhitesox71

Hey OP add me on psn so we can see if your right Akatsuki_Juggalo

Akatsuki_Juggal

Bottom line, OP is a troll, and a bad one at that.

There is no cut scene, or other doors in PAP Area that open... and there will be no video because there isnt one.. it takes 10-20 mins MAX to make and post one, not a week..

Lost all your credibility, wont be waiting around to hear anything else from you....

Shuoink1

HEY THANKS DUDE!!!

thanks for giving out your loser friends gamertags/psn ids as wel as your own so we can all send you some abuse you sad sh*t bastards!

Click_Pow

just a bunch of bullshit

MrONEZAP

Studios