TranZit Ending Discovered!

Black Ops II Wii-U

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my I feel bad for you you went through the trouble of trying to troll us and wrote all that for it next time don't make it obvious. 1-Zombies Team said they would never do cutscenes once the game has started. 2-The so called cutscene would have been find out day 1 by the people who have the PC game.

DarkMega1

There is a cut sence ...it goes without warning lost all my money ihad out ffs

slicerzs

IF there was a room like that you could have seen it from the theater mode . So there is no room like that you say a navcard is in .

JGPLOSEQ

That's not true because in theater mode even glitching below the map you won't see the pack a punch room or get on the other side of the door, but I'm curious this guy is a troll but how come there hasn't been anyone to debunk this yet?  It's quite simple set down turbine, run to pack a punch then each player set a turbine individually while doors open    

Yankeephil

without a vid or a proper detailed step to step guide im gonna call it a troll aswell if he provides proof then my appolagies but untill then TROLLLLLLLL

killercarl594

someone did try yesterday and it didnt work!!!

NBK_MaKaVeLi

bullshit theater mode purposely dosen't let you go into locked rooms, just like it dosen't let you see buildable items....nice try

thehagg

if it is true, you probaly ruined it for us anyway. the guy who hears richtoffen probaly kills 'em

squity123
Highlighted

What is the name of your youtube account?

Wernerdewalvis

8)After exploring the room and all your group has arrived you should see a Nav card on the floor next to the counter thing when you pick it up a cut sence should appear

So this new Navcard had no other use apart from initiating a cut scene? and then ending the game.

Step 8 should have alarm bells ringing in everyones head with regards to the possible validity of this post.

Im not saying its BS because I have not tried it but... A second NAVCARD just sitting on the floor and thats its only purpose?

CHADDY1

Studios