TranZit Ending Discovered!

Black Ops II Wii-U

just use your phone or something to record...just make sure you can kinda see what is happening if you still deny to do that then you are obviously a troll

jordanm360

why dont u just try it out for your self..

Crushil

ive just tried adding u on psn to see your theater but your friends list is full as well as all your other friends. Edit a vid in theater about the doors opening and save it into your files then we can see on your elite i think

Oh yes people heres his elite page: https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/ps3/71fe7b9e22a22901270e8a3fb04d73ed1ad8456af60ee22c

jtgthehitman

thx for that. people even started to belive my psn/friends were fake lol

Crushil

Well your friends arent fake apart from V7 vibetricks. Theres no spaces in psn so im not understanding that. Explain?

jtgthehitman

hey which doors are you even talking about? Yes you drop down into power room one person plants a turbine there. Then you say the other 3 player go to town. and then someone drops another turbine down at the pap door that is open and it closes. But yet someone has to go inside it once its closed your just saying door put here door put there not very specific. Its like saying go to the window and snipe the plant. Then in the other window shoot the box. Could you please be more specific about which doors you are talking about. I have 4 players right now that I will either debunk this or make it work and I will post the video I dont mind being trolled. Just due to the fact your not just lieing to the community but yourself as well for the satisfaction of thinking your a clever feller! Just will prove you have no real life and your a herb just looking for attention.

DodgeD1pDuckD1v

u need 4 turbines at power room and 1 person at the bank the person that goes to bank put his turbine down 1st

jon3sy9

wtf r u on about only 1 person stays in tower

Crushil

Troll or not, I enjoy this thread. 

Pickle01

Ok when someone puts down the second turbine another door does not open, I tried it. The main packapunch door just stays open, it does not close. There were no other doors open, so I have no idea what you are talking about..

HappyTheGoldfish

Studios