TranZit Ending Discovered!

Black Ops II Wii-U

the four people in your group completed the same tower of babble side?

Crushil

Trolololol

jon3sy9

hey which doors are you even talking about? Yes you drop down into power room one person plants a turbine there. Then you say the other 3 player go to town. and then someone drops another turbine down at the pap door that is open and it closes. But yet someone has to go inside it once its closed your just saying door put here door put there not very specific. Its like saying go to the window and snipe the plant. Then in the other window shoot the box. Could you please be more specific about which doors you are talking about. I have 4 players right now that I will either debunk this or make it work and I will post the video I dont mind being trolled. Just due to the fact your not just lieing to the community but yourself as well for the satisfaction of thinking your a clever feller! Just will prove you have no real life and your a herb just looking for attention.

DodgeD1pDuckD1v

hey Dodge i think ive played with you before lol

Err0r_6_

Holy smokes whats up error 6 yeah mw3 CTF we would tear shit up with the MK14's in the choke points on mission. LMAO ROFL how are you doing buddy. Send me a friend request on PSN

DodgeD1pDuckD1v

LOL! yeah for sure man! lol "Error6 is a HACKER!! "LOL.. yeah man. chillin, playin B02, but i play on another name, since people/parties would back out all the time once they saw my tag, ill hit you up on my new name

Err0r_6_

Nice sounds good! I have that occasionally happen to me aswell. I have been playing MW3 again just because I didnt like the MP on BO2 but its just one of those things you have to play and adjust to it. I will be on around 1:30 today once I get my daughter to take a nap after lunch. (Eastern Time Zone) write me a message to so I know who it is.

DodgeD1pDuckD1v

Crushil is a ?

HERB! Quit trying to troll a blind deaf woman could troll better than you.

DodgeD1pDuckD1v

just try it dude....

Crushil

just try what? your comments don't make f*cking sense just like your thread is full of lies and people have tried it they keep telling you but you don't listen so when this video doesnt appear after a week your going to look like the biggest r*tard on earth!

DEFCON01

Studios