Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts

Black Ops II Wii-U

You mean the End Game and the towers reset? So, if three people have all done Tranzit EE Maxis and one person is completely reset, nobody can see orbs? I guess I'm a tad confused about what ya said...

I've only been able to see orbs post Tranzit EE.

CSAWWWWW

sorry my post is confusing. I meant: if one player in the lobby has TOB completed anyone might see an orbs, and other players usauly cant see the same orb.

Back when I had an EE crew we tried to get 4 players seeing 4 different orbs... we got 2

TEX_715

No worries. That's the way I figured it.

I remember when I first got in game w/ someone who had done the EE prior to me, and I got all excited like seeing the tower lit up, then seeing box orbs appear... It's not so exciting anymore, but I still get the nice creepy feeling whenever I see an orb. Hopefully someday (before I die, preferably) we'll figure these things out. Either that or a dev will announce on his death bed what they're for

CSAWWWWW

You are a brave soul to label community members the way you have.

There was high expectations set before the launch of Blops2 and because of this, ultimately Tranzit failed. It is not a bad map but it just did not live to the hype.

As for people who do not like Tranzit, does not make them a bad player. Many members here who are epic zombies players will tell you Tranzit is one of their least favourite maps.

maxslick

I have seen youtube videos of guys doing everything to the orbs, so I dont think you do anything to them. I think maybe they are confirmation of a step, so that to make the next orb appear, there is another step. Also, I think day x2 me is a hint at the highway because if you look at the road, there are no zombie spawns like i other out of map places that people have tried to unlock, there are spawners, barriers and no walls. The highway has dirt walls like other fog roads, so it looks like it has potential. The driver also says changing direction when he drives to diner instead of the highway.

M3NTZ3R29

EE thought ive recently learned the builadable turret in farm can hurt you... has any one tried killing stu with turret?russ?(stop russ) killing russ is a step in die rise ee... maybe its a running theme? id think id try it in diner at the now die sign

MD1X

killing russ is a step in die rise ee... maybe its a running theme?

It is not though. You do NOT need to kill Russman (or anyone else for that matter) in the Buddha Room to get past the reincarnation step. It was an early misconception, and has been proven a BILLION times to be false.

Regarding killing yourself on Tranzit... don't waste your time on that one. I took over 500 downs on Tranzit intentionally downing myself under various circumstances, as did hundreds of other players.

DeathBringer-Zen

Ok so admitedly i didnt need to kill russ to get acheivement but wasnt it a way to do the reincarnation thing? In die rise cut scene we see him eaten by zombies and stu talks of flesh.. jst mulling it over at work lol again it may be nothing but i do love the enigma that is tranzit lol never thought id say that as it was first zombie exp for me and i hated it then went thru dlc and come back to home lol

MD1X
Highlighted

Well, after me and another forum member, Flying Platapus (as well as countless others) rigorously tested the Maxis side of the Die Rise Easter Egg, it became blatantly obvious that Spiderbite made an error of judgement when he declared that Russman's character had to down himself and be shot with the Ballistics.

All you need to do is shoot the ballistic knife ANYWHERE in the room on that step. The step is prone to glitching out frequently, and that is down to it being poorly coded. It has nothing to do with that particular step as when a player obtains the Ballistic Knifes early in the game, they can attempt to PaP them straight away, and on some occasions you will hear the Maxis quote, and on other occasions you won't.

If you do NOT hear the quote when PaPing the Ballistics, then no matter what you do or try, you will NEVER get past that step, so basically that means...

No quote from packing the Ballistics = No getting past the reincarnation step.

DeathBringer-Zen

I dont know how the orbs work, but i was wondering if they are character based? maybe russman only sees the mystery box orb and so on? if so, that could mean that the last orb is russmans or in the last step you kill russman? like motd, the game ends, because reza said there is an endgame to tranzit, with an ending other than death. Game over screen?

M3NTZ3R29

Studios