Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts

Black Ops II Wii-U

Tranzit is one of the easiest maps ever. Not sure why you have to suck at it to dislike it. I personally am one of the few people who likes the fog, denizens, and lava cause I like the point of them. They allow different map designs with new obstacles that past maps lack. But even then, the map still does suck. Its glitchy, graphically poor, and for being so large, its empty. There is a minimal amount of perks, the pack a punch isn't hard to open, but annoying and tedious to, the bank feature isn't the worst idea but should only be available for custom games, the EEs were easy and unrewarding, and half of the buildables are a complete waste. It looks, plays, and feels like a rushed unfinished job by Treyarch.  And on top of all that, its easy. Its full of wide open areas to get around zombies. Just a boring map.

Cheesegrater281
probably the most frustrating thing for me is the teleporters. countless times i've gone to one destination in excess of 10 times before hitting the area i was after. I'm a tad impatient that way. May as well do a run as it's quicker half the time.  The denizens are cool, love trying to run a train with one on your face, knuckles make light work of them. The maps bloody huge with heaps of places to train. Even in the fog
Lunar---tick

I Found the most frustrating thing were the absolutely useless buildables. The electric trap... I mean why? At least a buff, sentry gun was powerful but could drop you instantly.

The EE was poor aswell IMO. I find it difficult to understand how they can go from the epic formula and story from blops1 to building towers every map, to this day I don't know why I had to build them.

I pray that the next installment is done better and recapture the magic that was the previous zombies game mode

Chucky6661

i also like tranzit and have found a use for the worthless buildables. just stack them up in an area you want to use to fall back to, thus delaying the zombies and provide a window to stop being so fracking red

TEX_715

Does anyone know if there is any process to make an orb appear? also if there is, maybe that process is the next step and the orb is confirmation, and you move on to power an orb in a different area?

M3NTZ3R29

I'll tell you this--- Since I've been reinvigorated with Tranzit, I've been trying everything, stupid and maybe not-so-stupid, to get a friggin' orb to appear. Since I've done the Tranzit EE, and only months ago, I've gotten two. Both have shown up while playing between the two times on the clock-times on the map...

Probably still a coincidence. But, I'm an optimist.

Edit: I don't usually play at those times (5:10 - 7:50 am/pm) so I'm unsure if it's a real variable to test or not.

I had the idea from a previous post that I read made by somebody else long ago...

Basically, the forum's historic threads are filled with idea-inspiring treasures

CSAWWWWW

Did you do the EE again between those times, also did you do anything after the EE to possibly make them appear?

M3NTZ3R29

Like I said, it was long ago. I'm fairly certain when I did do it it was later than 7:50pm.'

I also did not do anything special to get them to appear--- other than obtain blue eyes.

I have it fixed in my brain that the blue eyes are relative to something more than to just show you've played 5 days or more.

Actually, the last time I got them, it took about 8 days to get them back. I got 4 slashes in 4 days, then it took at least another 4 to get the 5th slash...?!

CSAWWWWW

That is possible that you need blue eyes to see orbs because jimmy z hinted at dedication on twitter

M3NTZ3R29

no, orbs can appear to any player in lobby regardless of blue eyes after one player has EE finished

TEX_715

Studios