Using mouse & keyboard converter playing BO2 on Wii U legit?

Black Ops II Wii-U

Using mouse & keyboard converter playing BO2 on Wi...

Is using mouse & keyboard converter playing BO2 on Wii U legit?

Southpawgamer
16 REPLIES

Re: Using mouse & keyboard converter playing BO2 o...

in reply to Southpawgamer

As you're asking, imo, no, its not ok. But that's my opinion, shouldn't need to ask why..

WiimotesRus02
Highlighted

If they actually sell those and it clearly wasen't ban from any law, i don't see why he couldn't use it. That's my opinion

PS: They actually sell those on Amazon and plenty of other website or store. So yeah, it's ok to use those...

ZombiesFan1

I don't see a problem with it. It's just another way to play the game. There are ways to get the wii remote to work on PC games so there can't be anything wrong with playing with a keyboard and mouse on wiiu

fissuresofreque

in reply to fissuresofreque

I've been interested on using the wiimote on the pc, i've tried looking for a converter or anything that can help me start that process but i have been unsuccessful. Can you tell me where to begin?? What exactly do you use to connect the sensor to the pc? thanks in advance if you respond.

LinkHdz97

in reply to LinkHdz97

I don't know actually. I think you have to get code it into the game. There was a thread on the BO2 forums where some guy said he was doing. He said he was going to give the code/file out or somthing. idk I'll try to find the thread

fissuresofreque

in reply to fissuresofreque

in reply to LinkHdz97

Xpadder uses the motion signals thanks to Bluetooth, get a bluetooth adapter if its not build in your computer. Its now flawless.

Ai-Silentshot

don't see the point in the wiiu add you have the wii mote nunchuck combo anyway. I would be interested in using it on ps3 add I suck with da controller
RAGEmajichands

in reply to RAGEmajichands

RAGEmajichands wrote:

don't see the point in the wiiu add you have the wii mote nunchuck combo anyway.

Yep, and if a different controller gives you an advantage over the original controllers its a cheat. Period!

WiimotesRus02

Studios