Vengeance but no Raygun mark 2!! Frustrated.

Black Ops II Wii-U

ok i need some help here. im new to the site so please forgive me if i posted this in the wrong section.

i bought Black Ops 2 Vengeance yesterday for one reason only and that is the new raygun, i know about time!

i played like hell just to find the gun and test it. Spent like 50k points in every game (around 5 games) and nothing! seriously NOTHING!

Sometimes i can see it when the guns are spinning and sometimes it wont even show up. I mean i wasn't even bothered about the new map.

So, my question is - is there a way to get it quicker or sooner or even how do i get it? i mean i have seen people get at an early level and i cant even get it at level 30 after spending over 40k! The thundergun in the older game wasn't even that hard to get compared to this. This is like playing peekaboo with this gun.

So annoyed and frustrated the add was way misleading. Please help me with anything. i have seen few youtube videos and none actually answer the question with misleading title.

Yos89
8 REPLIES 8

I have the season pass and I used to play this game A LOT.  I have gotten the Ray Gun Mark 2 before so I know I can get it.  I will tell you this... it is very uncommon.  I could play every day for a week and not get it.  Maybe longer.  I have the highest rank in the game so you know I can play for a long time...

DieselPlower

There is no trick/glitch to get the Mark 2. It's all by luck. I personally get it all the time and is very easy to get. But every now and then, I get those kind of 'rounds' where nothing goes my way. 

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Real_Captain_Price

If you play Buried you should get it on the first few hits at the box, other maps you can spend all day trying to get it.

Keep in mind that if players you playing with do not have the map you will not get it.

There is a perma perk that helps you get a good gun from the box, it works only in the first 10 rounds, keep taking the guns from the box until teddy will stay on the box, another words you have to take every gun that the box gives you until you get a teddy to stay.

boybad3

Do you have a link to show that if you are playing with players who do not have the map that you can not get the Mark 2?

DieselPlower

Do you have a link to show that if you are playing with players who do not have the map that you can not get the Mark 2?

No i dont, that is how i remember it, maybe they patched this.

Also I dont believe that perma perk exists.

boybad3

thats pretty interesting.  maybe it is not available in Survival in Town which is basically all i play.

DieselPlower

for some reason when I had to re-download all of the dlc before it would give me the mark-II. if you have the season pass try that.

SNAPNSPINES

Also I dont believe that perma perk exists. 

DieselPlower

Studios