Wager, Theater and Combat Record confirmed

Black Ops II Wii-U

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-2-Zombie-Modes-Competitive-Too-43676.html

Near the bottem is a Interview, watch it. He pretty much confirms Wager matches and theater mode and etc. I am guessing wager will be for 4v4 and stuff but it's really instresting.

Mockers
6 REPLIES 6

WASTE OF SPACE.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT WE WILL HAVE A GAME MODE WHERE 8 PEOPLE CAN WORK TOGETHER ON 1 MAP!

I know classic 4 player mode is retunring and this Left4Dead2 4v4 bullsh*t mode is confirmed, but what about 8 player classic/regular mode???

When Treyarch said "twice as many players" WE ALL THOUGHT 8 PEOPLE WORKING TOGETHER ON 1 MAP WITH TWICE AS MANY ZOMBIES.

I just hope they include this mode.

Punisher_2011

Hey, stfu? it's happening and this is nothing like LEFTDEAD2? :\ I could careless about 8 player's on one map at one time, if it happens cool if it doesn't ill get my normal awesome 4 player what we excpeted any zombie mode. 4v4 sounds instresting a new and nothing like left 4 dead 2 idk why you even think it's going to be like there multiplayer. You always post in my threads about 8 player co-op STFU, STFU, STFU and STFU.

LOL

I myself do not think it's a waste of space but another cool mode I can play if I get bored of tradtional zombies, I am greatful there actually trying new modes and evolving zombies but still keeping the orginal mode and making it 10X better. If they include 8 player co-op great but if they don't I could give a flying F, ill still get my awesome 4 player zombie modes with the best new innovative maps.

Mockers

8-players on one map would make a chaos. I think they should put Max. 5 players.

oguzhan093

I under stand that you're one of those kids that get annoyed easily and not very social with people, however many of us LOVE the idea of working with more people and having 1 or 2 people butt heads with the rest of the group working to survive.

Punisher_2011

Just pointing out some stuff.

1. 8 Players is already confirmed. Huge maps are going to be made, and they doubled the limits in zombies.

2. A lot of this news is old. Please stop posting repeats (not this one. surprisingly, this isn't a common discussion)

3. People already figured out much more about this. CoD points, a possible rankup system, etc.

4. Stop complaining. 3arc are working hard to make this a unique and fun game. Don't like it, don't buy it.

m2thet

8 players on 1 map with twice as many zombies hasn't been confirmed yet though. No announcement has been made on that. The only modes that are confirmed is Story Mode, Classic 4 player Mode, 4v4 mode, wager matches, theater mode, and combat training for zombies (you must suck d*ck if you need this).

I am just worried that Treyarch will drop the ball on this one by not having the first every 8 player zombie mode and some other company will make it available to other people. I'm a huge fan of CoD and lately they'be been slacking it with creative modes and been coming off as repetitive. CoD Zombies is unique. And this 8 player mode idea that most of us want instead of a 4v4 mode is what will seriously have BO2 Zombies make BO1 zombies look like Duck Hunt.

Punisher_2011

Studios