What do you want too see in zombies

SOLVED

Black Ops II Wii-U

Highlighted

What do you want too see in zombies? Do you want the future guns or do you just want the old guns like the last zombies? What perks do you think they should have do you want all the same perks or should they keep them and just keep adding on to them? Should there be a theater mode for zombies like in the multiplayer? Should there be a campaign of zombies? Should we get to customize the gun we have while using the pack a punch like should we get to spend money that we make during the game and buy attachments like in the multiplayer? Should we get to customize the characters that we play in zombies? You know how we can buy grenades off the wall well shouldn't they have ammo packs for pack a punched gun and for regular guns? Tell me in the comments below.

FLUFFCATERIAN1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i think ww2 guns and future guns aswell as 1960 guns and 1980 guns would be nice hell they should just put all kinds of guns in the game

ZOMBIESL8ERKILR2
2 REPLIES 2

i think ww2 guns and future guns aswell as 1960 guns and 1980 guns would be nice hell they should just put all kinds of guns in the game

ZOMBIESL8ERKILR2

prestige like in mvp every time you Prestige you unlock a Classic Weapon from WAW  where zombies begin at.. and i love to see all weapons from waw black ops and of course Black ops to i would like to see a rare drop item that can revive a dead teammate all the perks i like so no need to adjust em... i think there should be  3 levels of pack of punch... 5k 10k and 15k... or more i think there should be HARD TO find wall weapons 'classic sorta thats 25k to get..

nighTmare696

Studios