What's the worst and best Black Ops two zombies map

Black Ops II Wii-U

Origins is the best map. Without teamwork the map is almost impossible, It brings back the old characters, Four new super charged weapons, and an Epic environment. It is also the hardest and most challenging map, which makes it all the more intruiging.(Iv never got in a game where we all went down on or before level 8lol)

BooYah_

Best: Kino der Toten- because I was good at it and there is no EE to worry about

Worst: Origins- because of Panzer Soldat. I love this map but he just destroyed it. To powerful.

commando_murder2

There are effective guides on how to kill the Panzer if you're having trouble. Try working on that and then reevaluate the map

Best: Alcatraz

• Honorable Mentions being Nuketown, Buried, and Origins.

Worst (Still like playing anyways): Green Run

• "Dishonorable Mentions" being Borough and Diner. Throw them in the furnace.
Rockker-1993

Worst Transit.

Best Buried.

Robinson4111

I like all the maps, they are all unique in their own way but I would say that Die Rise is the worst map because of the 'death slide' and when Who's who spawn's you in a terrible place such as the very edge of the building in the room with the hole, it is very easy to fall to your death if you are close to the zombies and don't realize just how close you are to the edge. With both the death slide and who's who combined you can receive an instant double death, because you can re spawn on the slide and die again.

The best Map in my opinion is  Origins because of the many different strategies that you can do and apart from the Staff's taking a while to upgrade and the EE, this map is quick and fun to play.

My second Favorite map would have be Tranzit, It isn't a good looking map compared to the others but I love training on this map. You can set up very quickly on Tranzit if you can teleport and have a good knowledge of the map. There is a very fast training strategy on Tranzit, If you train outside farm without opening the farm gate, the zombies will spawn from just four points close by so you can loop the zombies very quick. If you have the Ray gun with  Mustang & Sallies as your set up, you can quite easily get to Round 45 without having any ammo worries. Because there are no windows outside farm you get no Carpenter drops making  max ammo's and insta kills come more often. Up to round 15 you can kill the zombies as they spawn without giving them a chance to move. Using this strategy and set up you can get to round 35 in 45-60 minutes depending on how quickly you set up at the start. Round 50 takes around 3 hours to get to using this strategy if you conserve ammo well and make full use of the insta kills, you can finish round 30 in under a minute on a double insta kill round. If you get lucky with the box and receive the  Raygun mark 2 before the Box moves to farm, roundS 50-70 are much  quicker and less boring apart from the odd round you may have to finish off or start with the Jet gun but because it is very quick to loop the zombies you can still complete round 60 in 15 minutes using the Jetgun effectively.

MORV1990

My list of best to worst maps (in that order): Best: Origins, Die Rise, Nuke town, Buried, Alcatraz, Worst: Green Run/Tranzit

Evan051

Well, the best in my opinion is MOB..it is sooo creative and fun and I like the blundergat

The worst in my opinion is tranzit...I like the Idea of the bus cuz it's a new fun idea...but it makes u unable to revive ur team mates since ur in another area

ali_taqi123

Best, id have MOB and Origins up top. might give it to mob since it has cell block so i can play grief.

worst is probably die rise or buried. die rise is a pain to get around, buried is just way to easy

farmerguy95

My opinion changes a lot. But as or right now, this is mine:

Worst: Green Run (Farm/Bus Depot)

Best: Die Rise

Honorable Mention: TranZit

I'm sorry but really? Bus Depot? The farm is okay, but I hate the lack of PAP.

I like Die Rise the most right now because it's the most creative. Fun with teammates. The main reason is because it's an actually 'harder' map which makes everyone hate it and not play it. So, there's actually a sense of accomplishment to this map, which the lazy community has never felt.

Honestly, TranZit does not deserve all the hate it's getting. If you guys thought it blew so much, why'd you stick around for the DLCs? TranZit is another map that is fun to get to high rounds. And I absolutely love the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23. And reviving? That's actually a problem? You should have a team that's relatively good at staying alive. I will say that it takes a long time to set up. But it's still fun.

Buried is awesome, but it's way too gimmicky for it to ever be my favorite. Not to mention, it's a little too easy and cheap. Camping is fun, but subsurface resonator? Really? People have gotten over round 200 with ZERO kills. Look at the leaderboards.

All in all, all maps are extremely fun, just some more or less. I personally think most people haven't given Die Rise a chance.

XxTACOTIMExX

my list of maps, from best to worst, BEST MAP--->1:TranZit 2Smiley Surprisedrigins 3:Buried 4: Die rise 5: MOTD <---WORST MAP

Why tranzit best ? The map is just freaking awesome, the fog and denizins, I dont care about them. If you hate tranzit, then i know ur problem... YOU ARE PROBLEBLY A WORSE PLAYER WHO CANT SURVIVE UNTILL ROUND 8 WITHOUT JUG. THATS WHY YOU HATE TRANZZIT HE. AND THEN YOURE CRYING ABOUT MAP IS TOOO BIG. CUZ NOBODY IS THERE FOR REVIVINGEN U. YOU GUYS MUST SHUT UP ABOUT TRANZIT,TRANZIT IS BESST !!

About MOTD, it just sucked balls...

XxZombie_SMASHx

Studios