(XBOX 360) Looking for good players to play with who have a mic? Open and look for yourself

Black Ops II Wii-U

(This post is for everyone not just myself, so if anyone comments there gamertag feel free to add them giving everyone a chance to have a good long game with good players)

I am looking for good zombie players who work well as a team and get all the parts together and get them built fast

I have a skull with knife and i am a good team player and always online to play zombies

All players MUST have a mic!

Players need to have the knife skull rank or shotgun rank

If you only have a skull you must be able to be a good zombies player and play well as a team with everyone else

Everyone must be an active zombies player

You must be able to speak clearly on mic and talk english!

I would also prefer it if you had all the map packs as i will be playing them all soon

I prefer to play with people who live in the United Kingdom so everyone has good connection to play and no player ends up being disconnected from the game

I already have a group of good players on my list so if you would like to join me in future games of the map Origins or any other map another time ADD me and we will all play with each other and have a good long game of zombies

NO SQUEAKERS!

NO RAGE QUITTERS!

Please post your gamertags below in the comments or ADD ME on xbox live NumeralLine4198

All Gamertags What Have Been Posted Are:

xCalamityCate

xXAnonymousXxxx

Chosen Gods

MidNightGaymer

xXl3ROWN B3ARXx

ZZ Killbook

Xkeganx

Ithikuss

XxTysonXx001PL

Zombnuts

zTLee

terminator50205

B2Z x DAZZLA x

RifleNinja49

Message was edited by: JONNY0

JONNY0
41 REPLIES 41

"Players need to have the knife skull rank or shotgun rank"

Why?

Tacnimin

Because i find in games i have a better and longer game play with them rather than the lower ranks, most of the people with the higher ranks know exactly what to do, get things done more quickly and good team players..

I will accept people to add me if they have a skull but they must be an active player and prove to me that they can work as a team and get to the higher rounds and not rage quit half way through a game

JONNY0

I find that to be true with ALL ranks, not just back of the bus rosa. I've also quit a many a games of shotties because of unsavory methods. Seen this post a few times before and not one response. Just trying to lend a little helpful advice to your approach was all.

Tacnimin

Yeah i know skull players can be good players and the good ones should be atleast a knife.. theres only a few good players i have come across in my time of playing the game so yeah i will accept them and have a good long game if they add me, i dont mind but as soon as they rage quit or keep going down all the time then thats the time to find someone else, and yeah tbh.. i dont like playing with people with the shotguns that much.. they are too like into the game, play so serious.. camp it out or just play the game for themselves and leave the ones who go down to die.. and most arnt true team players.. soon as they go down they go off on one, i mainly stick to playing with people who have the knife skull but i will play with people with skulls if i can have a good game with them, thats alright

I will update my post and put that skulls can add me but if they have a mic and are a good team player etc

Yeah this post has been put up on top alot now and people havent commented but what i have got out of this post is that people are reading it adding me on my gamertag so i guess this post has worked well for me

JONNY0

not really dude. I hate when ppl say stuff like that.  I'm a good zombie player but i dont play at all so my rank is always down.  So you see just have you have a low rank doesn't mean you suck. If that was the case, I could say ppl who have a knife or shotgun rank have no life.  So I think you ppl who think they're the sh*t cuz of their high ranks need to get a life or be more friendly to others.

eljodemucho
Oh, and if this helps you decide to add me, I've made to round 27 by myself and one other guy. (It was custom games). Also if you look at my cod achievments, you'll notice I have most mob of the dead achievements. (I'll say my GT again, EightOfMariosYT.)
EightOfMarios
Oh, and I have a Friend that has made it to round 40, his GT is FeltyFlea.
EightOfMarios

I may have a low ranking on mine but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. I know every step in Origins. I know where everything is. My low ranking just means I just got my Xbox back and started a new account. Can't be quick to judge there buddy. I work a lot so I don't play. But I work 7 on 7 off. So there's time I'd play but can't find anyone good enough. People like to Jack your ***** that you strive to put together like the maxis drone or an elemental stone right before you can grab it as soon as you're finished with it. Not cool. Anyways I'm working on trying to get a mic. Add: EpicRuneSn0w 

Rune87

Gamertag ^ I'm only a skull, I don't live in the UK but I'm directly wired into my router extension.I like to think I'm pretty good just bought Nuketown the other day, got to 25 with 28 revives and the only reason I died is because I was reviving my teammates (I was the only one still alive and was out of monkeys and still revived all of them once... of course they would go down again right after being revived) I'm a team player to people up until someone delibrately tries to troll me in one way or the other... or are just playing zombies chicken and refuse to buy any door so they can box. Oh and had blue eyes up until yesterday when I just didn't feel like getting on.

RifleNinja49

Studios