ZOMBIES Ranking System EXPLAINED: SHOTGUN EMBLEM {Revised}

Black Ops II Wii-U

Just a little heads up about all your theory BS. One of my buddy has 650000 kills and 8300 downs...  KD 78 and he has Shotguns. All the ranking is BS, play the game. Hope there is never more ranking in any zombies/aliens lmao

ZombiesFan1

I was stuck on the knife rank for 10 months. Rank being glitched out is a myth

sasukeJAuchiha

adding a ranking system (especially this ranking system) was extremely unnecessary and ridiculous. Ranking in zombies does not determine how good a person is, I've played with single bone emblems who've lasted longer than blue eyed skull with shot gun emblems. This was a ploy by trearch to get you to play constantly which is so unfair to people who actually have a life. I've been stuck as a skull ever since I started playing zombies because I can't play everyday so I miss a day or 2 and all the progress I've made before just gets blown away and I'm left with a skull.

rank wouldn't exactly be a bad thing it's just if it were the same system as multiplayer it would be better. other than that I don't really care about a persons rank just as long as they have a mike and aren't a kid. it just kind of pisses me off that I'm not going anywhere when I spend so much time on something then for it to just say I'm pretty much an average player. It's like if you prestiged in multiplayer didn't play for 3 days then when you start up multiplayer after the 3 days you are now only level 43 that would piss anyone off.

studiedapollo8

The question is more, how is it unfair? Unless you really care that much about KD or rank, it dosen't really matter. Like you said, rank means nothing. It might have meant something in the beginning, but since i started bo2 (6 months ago or so) i haven't seen anyone care that much. I stay away from shotguns, they back out easely on 1 down... Rather play with skull or knifes like me

ZombiesFan1

it's unfair because there are a tone of people out there who care about rank and won't play with certain people because of it. I remember when I started out zombies online, it would be so hard to find a lobby that accepted me even though I'm a zombie veteran (played world at war zombies-all 4 maps, and black ops zombies and have completed all of black ops zombies Easter eggs as well as gotten to at least round 60 on each map). I started black ops 2 as a single bone "scrub" which caused a lot of discrimination. people look at your rank and think you're either a good or bad player based on your emblem when like I said these emblems don't mean anything. The only way to rank up and have an emblem that best represent your skill is to constantly play zombies which isn't fair for people who have a job and life.

studiedapollo8

studiedapollo ill help u get any ee u want thats what i do  xbox or ps3 i  live s tream all day going in bout ten mins xbox

Jay11121

Well, considering that skull takes a 30 KD with 5000 kills overall, even if you have a life, that emblem is eazy to get, and almost everyone has it, don't tell me you were a single/cross bone for months? I never played zombie and got my skull about 2-3 weeks into the game with very little time/week... I know it's unfair for those wanting knife or shotguns, i got my knife after 6 months into the game, wish i was better when i started but i wasen't. I'll deal with knife, at least people don't back out when they see me in a game, unlike what i do when i see crossbones OR shotguns lmao

ZombiesFan1

zombiefan1 kets play n get some ee done

Jay11121

Sometimes this week-end, currently started my week of work, so won't be playing much. I just wish the damn invisible zombie on Origins would stop glitching out... Been 2 games in a row we did everything right and i've seen that zombie lying inside a walk, but couldn't shoot him, staff him, napalm HIM... The EE is eazy to do when that zombie isn't a bitch

ZombiesFan1

You don't lose rank progress for not playing. The tallies don't affect rank. The game will rank you up when you have met the requirements.

sasukeJAuchiha

Studios