Zombie Challenge: "Get off my lawn!!"

Black Ops II Wii-U

This challenge is designed specifically for Nuketown Zombies and can range from 2-4 people playing it at once. This isn't a formal challenge, meaning I won't keep any scores on here (unless you'd want me to?) and there is no prize, it's just for kicks n' giggles.

Player 1: Grumpy Old Man

Player 2: Grumpy Old GrandMan

Player 3: Annoying Kid

Player 4: Annoying GrandKid

The Objective is basically to be the last man standing. You start the game normally, there are no restrictions on what guns/perks you can get. Galvaknuckes are allowed up to round 5 (I'll explain that here in a second).

You start the game off normally. Here is the twist, if you are the grumpy old man you cannot leave the front door of your house. Neither can the grumpy old grandman leave his house. The two annoying brats in the middle cannot go into either house at any given time, although they do have access to their toy chest (Galvaknuckles/semtex's/etc...) out front with no restriction. The grumpy old man/grandman have to be in their respective houses by round 5 (that's the time they normally go to sleep, no?) they may buy anything in the middle they want although they cannot go back out for it for the remainder of the map.

Oh and by the way, the two kids in the middle are BFFs, meaning they share all perk drops and can help each other (if they want... I know that not every kid likes to share )

What makes this challenge fun and interesting is the fact that all of the perks are random. You never know what you will get, or what your friend will get and if they get a perk (like jugg) and you're in the middle/the other house, tough peanuts. Be careful as to how you use the mystery box, you don't want to give it to the other old man would you? I certaintly wouldn't want to give those annoying little troublemakers in the middle MORE toys to play with.

Feel free to elaborate down below! I hope you have fun (attempting) this!

Froggmann6
9 REPLIES 9

Sounds interesting.

Megadog14

Really? I just thought it would have been mentioned before, the idea of the challenge I mean.

Froggmann6

Yes...can the gramps go into the back yard??? and can everyone go everywhere before round 5???

overlandpark

If you own the house, you can go everywhere in the house and in the backyard!

Also no... You can only go anywhere in the middle area up to round 5.  If you buy the house then you automatically own it and no one else can enter.

Froggmann6

sounds intresting....

overlandpark

This looks like a fun challenge! Unfortunately I don't have any team seeing that all of my friends own a PS3 Smiley Sad

SyF1418

what about blue house garage? who can access that?

l2Minus6Cloud

You cannot exit the front of your house. It's open to the kids because you should have remembered to close the door at night.

Froggmann6

Hey, the challenge you mentioned is almost exactly the same as what these guys did. http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=mopqwg4w3#/watch?v=BD3JnEc4brs

Mikeyishere

Studios