Black Ops II Wii-U

Looking for people to play zombies with. Gamer tag is S0GDRAGONHUNTER

BlackLionTradin
10 REPLIES 10
in reply to BlackLionTradin

I put the 360 away when I thought I'd be hooked to BO3 Zs... Pretty sure I'll be pulling the old console out this weekend for some BO2 Zs if you're interested... If you don't hear from me on XBL before then hit me up YdaJdiMstr

ydajdimstr

Okay. What happened in bo3 Zombies? You don't like it?

BlackLionTradin

ydajdimstr wrote:

I put the 360 away when I thought I'd be hooked to BO3 Zs... Pretty sure I'll be pulling the old console out this weekend for some BO2 Zs if you're interested... If you don't hear from me on XBL before then hit me up YdaJdiMstr

The new map will be more to your liking.   No bees sh**ting on your head.... no lame meatballs constantly rolling at you and the old characters are back.  Keep your new console handy.... will be nice when France and Germany (Yoda and Grrr) can go back to warring and Switzerland  (me) can go back to scooping up all the kills while the shenanigans go on

GulfCoastGirl
in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Tbh I like SOE much better than bo2 zombies. It is much harder and challenging to play.

BlackLionTradin

BlackLionTradingCorp wrote:

Tbh I like SOE much better than bo2 zombies. It is much harder and challenging to play.

It's not difficult.... but there are a few things that weren't well thought out.  One being the setup time and allowing only one ritual to be done at a time.  The biggest problem with the game is the host migration... in that there is NONE.  If the host leaves it's game over and the thought of doing all the rituals... one-at-a-time again is what makes people hate this map.  It's to the point now where if I play a public lobby with a friend and one of us isn't host... we back out right at the start.  Why?  we can go high rounds but all the people we run into in public lobbies quit by round 8.   That may seem mean but there have been nights where we've literally done the starting rituals 8 times... every time the host leaves by round 8 because they went down trying to fill the egg and there is no host migration... GAME OVER.  Enough of that garbage!

It's a better map for friends who won't rage quit playing... but even then the bees constantly sh*tting on your head is obnoxious.  Margwas every 3 rounds?  Come on... that's just stupid.  The game is zombies and they really need to get back to the basics of being about zombies.  People play the game to kill zombies, not bees and meatballs and giant octopi.

Der Eisendrache definitely feels more like zombies!

GulfCoastGirl

When, and i can only do bo2 or bo if your interested.

Anyonewantoplay
in reply to Anyonewantoplay

Yea dude what's your gamertag? I have a 360 but I play bo3 on a friends xbox1

BlackLionTradin

GT is jalfrezijack. Always up for some zombies on tranzit or buried and (I know shock horror) I have a mic

UCD_28004235578

ill add you so we can kill some zombies, i don't have a mic but I'm pretty good at zombies

Nblyler200

Studios