a new way to make pack a punch feel more... personal but NOT over powered

Black Ops II Wii-U

read it all befor you close this because u realised it said pack-a-punch 3 times

,,, the idea is that u pack-a-punch 3 times,,, but it doesnt make your gun more powerful EACH TIME,,

the first time you pack a punch, it will cost about 3000/4000 points,,, this will put attachments on the guns,,, you will be able to choose your attachments for your guns that u want to pack-a-punch befor the game starts,,,, to unlock these attachments,there will be a weapon leveling system like mw3 MP but it will be in zombies and you will get XP for your gun by getting kills with the particular gun,,,etc,,, there would be default attachment if you havnt leveled the gun up befor so you dont pack-a-punch just to find that u have no attachments because you havnt leveled the gun up or you didnt choose the attachments in the ARMORY catergory befor the game started,,,

so hear is how it works,,, im in the lobby befor starting the game and i go into an ARMORY category and i can go on all the guns and sort out the attachments that i would like on all my guns if i pack-a-punched them,,,,,

the second time you pack-a-punch,it will cost about 8000 points and this is where it makes your gun more POWERFUL,,, it doesnt give it more ammo or any more attachments,, it just make it more powerful like a normal pack-a-punched gun is NOW,,,

we always run out of ammo with pack-a-punched guns,,, so,,, when you pack-a-punch the third time, it gives your gun 150% ammo,,, so if the ammo in the gun WAS 10 shots,, then after you pack-a-punch the third time,,, it will give you 15 shots,,, this last pack a punch will cost about 14,000 points

as i said at the start,, it doesnt make your guns OP because its not making it more powerful EACH time,, but it gives you more customization and make it abit different each time rather than the same old boring pack-a-punched gun with the same attachment,,, also,,, it gives you a chance to level your favoroute gun up... it would make you use DIFFERENT guns aswell because people would want to get each gun to the top rank

tell me what you think about my idea and give me some feedback on how it could be tweaked a little bit to make it the bit better

natjb2k11
12 REPLIES 12

what ideas has every1 got on pack a punch and how to make it better?

natjb2k11

maybe there could be diffrent machienes instaed of one packa puch and you just setp on a mini telleporter to bring you to a nighboring room with a window if you pack a punched 1ce then another room with another telleporter (imagen in the kino der tone room where there was a small pad to bring you to a differnt section in a room if it was bigger and no matter which of the 3 rooms you were in when the timer ran out you went back to the spawn room

Intelligence11

well i think tht it should make your guns more powerfull each time but you have to be at a certain round like at round 20 it makes your guns stronger and at round 30 it makes your guns stronger but after the first one witch makes your gun stronger no matter what then you have to wait to make it stronger again so it kinda balances out round and power bcause we all know tht pack a punched guns only work effectively till round 30 unless its a wonder weapon or ray gun

natethegr8

Sorry but you lost me at weapon leveling........

wridtrvlr

wridtrvlr wrote:

Sorry but you lost me at weapon leveling........

you would level each guns up like in mw3 by getting kills on zombies with the guns.... you unlock attachments when you level your gun up.... then.... when you pack-a-punch the first time,,, your guns will get the attachment that u have unlocked and chose befor the game started... ......... if u imagine it in your head,, you will probably understand what i mean

natjb2k11

does anybody else have any ideas about pack-a-punching your weapons in zombies?

natjb2k11

i think that the three pack a punch machines is cool, but i dont think there should be xp in zombies it takes away equal chance of survival.

local123

the xp isnt like MP leveling,, it just like the gun leveling,,, but the stuff you unlock arnt too powerful,,,, you could get stuff like,, red dot sight, reflex sight, acog sight, dual mag (reload slightly faster), under barrel grenade-launcher, under barrel shotgun,infra-red sight,,, things like this,,,, probably not extended mag, cause it would have too many bullets in each mag,, or maybe you could get extended mag but only when you have got to max level of that gun,,, the guns will just level up by getting kills, pack-a-punching and getting headshots.... comment your ideas on how to make this post better and tweak it abit,,, and comment YOUR ideas for black ops 2 zombies

natjb2k11

Yes but think about this people can put money in the bank on TranZit,buried and Die Rise and some people have a million dollars in their back so they can get to the top-ranked immediately so if you're going to do the three pack a punch we can't have a bank

SuperxXxPot17

Studios