vengence release TIME

Black Ops II Wii-U

It may be stupid, but it is a FACT that Microsoft updates their Marketplace at 5am EST! This has been the case for the last 6+ years, so it is not going to change.

People can say 3am, midnight even 10am EST all they want... it's 5am EST. Work it out from there, based on your timezone.

DeathBringer-Zen

Alright death we all know microsoft upates at 5 EST but that doesn't mean the dlc is out at 5 EST from recent dlcs like the die rise and motd it hasnt been 5EST

AmbeRose

from recent dlcs like the die rise and motd it hasnt been 5EST

Yes, they were. I got Die Rise at 10:20am here, and I got MotD around 2 minutes after 10am.

DeathBringer-Zen

Oh dear. Did you just say AROUND 5AM? AROUND isn't an exact time, and Microsoft don't push exactly at 5. DLC can come out even 6 hours after it normally updates. Take left 4 dead for example.. their DLC was mostly released around 6AM GMT time.

iTz-JoNeSy

Mate, I said around 5am because sometimes it can be 5:10, or even 5:30, but it is still always around that mark.

If you are going to nit pick at those little things, then there is no point in discussing it with you. Microsoft ALWAYS update the Marketplace at 5am EST every day! It has been that way since year one of XBOX Live for 360, and has not changed.

There is NO WAY that Left 4 Dead DLC arrived at 6am GMT. It just cannot happen on Live, because the update is done at 5am EST (or there abouts...) then all Marketplace software is instantly available... worldwide!

Google it and see for yourself. If you do not know for a fact, then you really should not comment on such things.

DeathBringer-Zen

Google it? Why one earth would i need to google it? I was there to witness it LOL. Even halo has had such delays in the past. I remember the forums at the time, everybody going crazy thinking the DLC wont be out for download on that day. Then guess what happened? It released around 6AM GMT time. I've witness such a thing on a few occasions. Even the developers were right there on the forum telling us they're working on it to release it on time. So yeah, there you have it, developers can pull strings within the microsoft department.

iTz-JoNeSy

Tell me what other games EXCEPT for a Microsoft product that uploaded on the Marketplace AFTER the automated update?

I will check it up and if you are right, then I will acknowledge it on here. Bare in mind though, that we ARE discussing zombies DLC here, and since BO1, it has always been available from 5am EST and never much later than 30-45 mins after the update.

DeathBringer-Zen

Ive heard that its 5 AM in Treyarchs time zone (I think theyre Pacific?). Also, the multiplayer store will be updated before the zombies store, so look there first.

Megadog14

It depends on your timezone in my timezone it's always released 1 PM and no it won't be released on midnight because if that's so then it will be released July 3rd in my country and in other countries :/

SyF1418

It gets released on the 3rd where i live anyway. F***k treyarch.

CrazyPurpleFish

Studios