Apocalypse trailer is here!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

WhiskeyHazard1
5 REPLIES 5

Pod, Frost and Takeoff look great in my opinion! I'm a bit wary of how Dig will pan out, but it should be fun for FFA for sure.

The new Zombies map looks pretty crazy too.

Moderator Moderator

Glad to see they clarified it all for us, Dig isn't a reskin of Courtyard, its just simply inspired by Courtyard. and Yeah Zombies looks pretty interesting lol

ItzMeMario

Frost looks good, but unless the August patch really addresses the spawn and lag issues, I'm not holding my breath for the rest of them.

NoLifeKing29

Just to make it easier...

My thoughts-

Pods- Interesting idea, I am a little concerned about all of the small rooms and chances for Head-glitching and corner camping, but it looks to be perhaps a new layout we haven't seen.

Frost- I am going to love this map just because it takes place in one of my favorite cities, Amsterdam. If they capture the personality of that town, I am going to enjoy it.

Takeoff- Eh, a Re-skin. I think after a game or two it is just going to play like Stadium did. I enjoyed Stadium, but I've played it a lot... hopefully this one will have a lot to look at and won't get old fast.

Dig- Will have to wait and see. I like the aesthetic and concept, but we'll have to see how they make it work.

Even Origins looks intriguing, and I am not a Zombies fan.

Keeping an enthusiastic outlook for this one, last DLC for BO2 so just going to enjoy it. (Can we stop with the DLC 5 speculation now?)

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Highlighted

Agreed.

Can we stop with the DLC 5 speculation now?

Vrruumm

Studios