Deleting our complaints, doesn't solve them.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

If you actually take the time to consider what we are saying, and maybe thinking about this, instead of mis-leading everyone, then no one would be complaining? If you gave prior warning about the nuketown 2025 situation, no one would be giving you ****. Maybe if you stated this BEFORE everyone pre-ordered, more people would be cool with it. The majority of the people I know hate all of the maps, apart from the one you have now deleted from multiplayer. You could of at least mentioned it on your forums before you done it also. Not give us some random B.S update in the middle of playing, for us to find the map we all so despiratley love playing, is not gone. Oh, and thanks for keeping it in custom game mode. Because everybody plays that. (Sarcasm intended).

aarongreggs
9 REPLIES 9

aarongreggs wrote:

no one would be giving you ****.

Things like that are why complaints get deleted. Mature complaints remain while immature complaints that break the CoC (like with cursing) get deleted.

Rednecksniper39

By it being '*' out, it is my understanding, it is no longer classed as being rude. Fair enough I should 'curse' but, ask yourself: Have they bought this on themselves? The answer to that is yet.

aarongreggs

No they have not. Look at it this way. If you are a company are you going to listen:

Person A who is crying like a teenage girl who got her cell phone taken away OR:

Person B who took the time to make a well thought out mature complaint with possible fixes to what he or she sees as problems?

If you wanna get you point across be mature. If you wanna get your thread deleted and your complaint ignored be immature, cry, and break the CoC.

Rednecksniper39

On the flip side, spamming the forums with the same topic isn't getting us anywhere either.

TheseForumsAreF

There's always going to be two sides to an argument I'm open for both sides, because im not one-sided, as some may call it. Everyone has their own opinion, and that was mine

aarongreggs

Fair enough. Here is my opinon of the situation, which I've gotten to the point of just copy pasta-ing for brevity's sake:

On the one hand I can understand the decision. Nuketown objective games were fantastic for (arguably artificially) inflating one's k/d. They most likely felt like a constant Nuketown would skew player stats significantly.

On the other hand...man was it fun.

TheseForumsAreF

This. ^^^^^

+Even if the thread is constructive, the other posters can be the ones who get it deleted, for various reasons.

Film_Not_Rated

Riddle me this, if everyone is mad because of the removal of Nuketown 2025 then why would they care to delete people's disussions supporting their own cause?

Fly1NgF1Sh

I completely understand man I think it's fair that everyone gets their own say, I just get annoyed when people don't listen to what others have to say. Cursing with the '*' has no actual relevance to cursing. You can assume that I have cursed, but in theory it could of been anything

aarongreggs

Studios