Discussion: Do you fear Prestige Masters?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Discussion: Do you fear Prestige Masters?

in reply to GP95RT

GP95RT wrote:

It is bizarre how people pay so much attention to rank.

Just the other day I was in a lobby where just by chance one team had 5 master prestiges on their team and ours had 1 at most. Some guy on our team said something like "ah man, they have 5 master prestige players, they are definitely going to win".

I however had checked the lobby stats prior to the match and I knew that our team was a hell of a lot better than theirs to the extent that we pretty much had the win in the bag before the match even started. We then won easily as I expected.

Exactly. I've come across non-master prestiges who do better than me so it baffles why players assume your skill in the game is defined by rank.

vims2011

in reply to vims2011

Prestige Masters are common as muck in this game, its so quick to achieve compared to past top ranks. Its quite funny when you are running a full 6 and 4+ of you are Prestige Master, no matter how good your collective combat records it takes AGES to get a game because people take one look and scram. Shame that people are so scared of a little competition. I enjoy it when I'm running solo and get thrown into a lobby against a 6, its a good chance to test myself. Its even sweeter when I come out on top, or they dashboard out of the match.

Sure I get beat down too, I just send a GG message and look for a new lobby.

Bielsalmighty

in reply to vims2011

You should be scurd cause it means I am better than you, little kid.

liversniffer

Re: Re: Discussion: Do you fear Prestige Masters?

in reply to liversniffer
Bielsalmighty

in reply to Bielsalmighty

A rare quality you have. Don't see many with a sense of humor in this forum.

liversniffer

in reply to liversniffer

LOL..no one should be scared because you are not better just because you are a master prestige.

trialstardragon Level 70

in reply to vims2011

I never see that happening with max prestigers. Sometimes i'll be in a lobby, and someone will happen to check my stats and'll be like "This guy's got a 2.40 K/D yo guys back out!", and then they leave, and it's hilarious.

Noob_Lyncher

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

K/D means nothing important in this game. Either you back out of games when your k/d is not holding up, or you have budget DSL with a choked upload that makes you hard to kill. A better judge of skill would be weapon accuracy.

liversniffer

in reply to liversniffer

I do agree that K/D means nothing but for the majority of the community, they would look at your K/D more than your weapon accuracy to make the decision of staying or leaving the lobby.

vims2011

in reply to liversniffer

Nope neither of them for me. I'm just a better player than you. Idiot.

GP95RT

Studios