GRIEF SHOULD BE THE FOCUS OF NEXT ZOMBIE GAME

Black Ops II Xbox 360

AN ORIGINS GRIEF MAP WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME. BURIED SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE FINAL GRIEF MAP. TREYARCH HAD THE RIGHT IDEA WITH CELLBLOCK HAVING NO JUGG. IT MAKES THE MATCHES TO LONG. BOUROUGH IS SADLY FULL OF GLITCHES THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE PATCHED, WITH RUINS THAT MAP. FOR THE NEXT ZOMBIE GAME THERE IS A FEW BASIC THINGS THEY NEED TO FIX, 1. HOST DASHBOARDING/LOSSES. BASICALLY WHO EVER THE HOST IS CAN AND USUALLY DOES TURN OFF THEIR XBOX, OR GO TO THE DASHBOARD ONCE THEY KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO LOOSE RESULTING IN THE GAME ENDING AND EVERYONE GETTING A LOSS. AFTER A LONG GRIEF MATCH THAT SUCKS. 2. KEEP PERKS AND WEAPONS SIMPLE. AND NO BUILDABLES. 3. LEADERBOARD MANAGMENT. SINCE MAYBE APRIL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MODDING ALL ZOMBIE STATS TO THE THE HIGHEST NUMBER ALLOWED. WHY HAVE THEY NEVER BEEN REMOVED? FOR THOSE WHO WORK HARD FOR OUR STATS WILL NEVER HAVE A SHOT AT #1 IN ANYTHING. I PROMISE YOU IF THOSE ISSUES HAD BEEN FIXED A LOT MORE PEOPLE WOULD BE PLAYING RIGHT NOW. AND ALSO IT WOULD BE AWESOME FOR A FREE FOR ALL GRIEF MODE.  HOPEFULLY THERE IS STILL ANOTHER PATCH COMING OUT TO ATLEAST FIX THE FEW GLITCHES THAT ARE LEFT. AND PS. PLEASE ADD GRIEF TOURNAMENTS TO NEXT GAME SO WE CAN REALLY SEE WHO'S TEAM IS THE BEST. LIKE IN MULTIPLAYER. ANY ONE ELSE AGREE?

jvolore
2 REPLIES 2

i like your title. i think your right sir.

bluntman420kj
Highlighted

sounds like your griefing though you get griefed alot? enjoy the game just cuz you dont like it doesnt mean other people dont. grief was made perfect this is the original the first the real the true. so just wait you dumb.

bluntman420kj

Studios