How to get money back from Season Pass?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Well damn 6 zombie maps. How nice! -_-

NitrousC8

dude u keep trollin the Xbox forums saying 6 maps 6 maps....

Zombies was all about Survival Right?

Survival Maps. Meaning Maps you can play strictly SURVIVAL ON.

Town
Farm
Bus Depot
Die Rise
MOTD
Buried
Origins
Nuketown Zombies.....

Thats 8 maps wth do you zombie people want? a full COD ZOMBIES game?! A movie and full on story campaign mode?! Don't jump the gun people.

ItzMeMario

They had the same amount of zombies maps in the DLC for BO1, they just released the old maps that came out at launch for the Hardened edition buyers. So DLC 4 was free for those people, and they got 1 new Zombie map. So BO2 has the exact same amount of zombie maps as BO1, people are just stupid.

NoLifeKing29

exactly! But they expect more and the world. Dont get me wrong BO 1 i was a zombie player, BO 2 zombies stunk, so i jumped into MP for the first time ever, i dig the new maps but at the same time, i dont normally buy DLC. Just shows you cant make everyone happy.

ItzMeMario

The irony is it was just kind of tacked onto WaW as a little joke/ side game and became popular.

It is ridiculous, however, the reaction of that segment of the community. They are getting more new content than ever, and it will never be enough.

MP players are pretty much just asking for what we've always gotten from previous titles.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Yeah, dude, they posted one of those "how the zombie community feels Vahn" from youtube vids. And I wonder, I guess MP which you know is the main backbone to the game should make one? maybe the Hardcore players? lol Just as like a spoof? haha.

Vahn, we want 303 Hardcore game modes! Bwahah

But seriously, the zombies people gotta realize, this is the third game that featured zombies. WaW was ONE map, and then DLC. BO 1 was 4 maps then DLC? Or was it 2 maps then DLC? I think the default was 2, Five and Kino, and BO 2 They had tranzit! Which, in all reality, can be assumed to be three seperate Survival maps. But NOOOOOO they see Farm, Town, and Bus Depot as 1 map?! C'mon!

ItzMeMario

ItzMeMario wrote:

BO 2 They had tranzit! Which, in all reality, can be assumed to be three seperate Survival maps. But NOOOOOO they see Farm, Town, and Bus Depot as 1 map?! C'mon!

Perhaps, but Town Farm and Bus Depot are all just cut and pasted from Tranzit with no additional features. In BO1, the stock maps were all completely different from eachother.

Megadog14

True, I was just bein a smart ass. they base it all off BO 1, and forget that in BO 1 their "4th DLC" was merely a gift that the Hardened and CP edition people got from the bat. So it wasn't like HEY DLC 4! TADA! it was more like eh, i guess we need to give it to everyone, the game is almost out of its cycle, here ya go

ItzMeMario

Only thing you can do is learn from it.  Most don't and that is why they continue to give us the same game with a few new mechanics, reskinned maps, and tons of DLC to make even more money off of small visual changes.  If you truly don't feel you got your money's worth, don't be so quick to fork more over to them.  Money is the only language they speak.  If the money doesn't stop flowing they don't think anything is wrong regardless of what is told to them.

teflon_skull

No, you can't, nor should you, get your money back. You are getting what you paid for.

That being said, I held off on buying the SP this year until right before the first pack was outlined and explained. I decided to just go ahead and save the money in the long run.

But I don't think I will be doing so in the future, unless I am just blown away by Ghosts (which I really hope I am).

If they want me as a Season Pass holder, they need to give me some sense up front of what I can expect. I think it is only fair to give a Content Calendar. It doesn't have to give all the info up front, but give me a sense of when I can expect DLC packs to be released and what kind of content to expect. I think this tells me what I am purchasing, and holds the Devs accountable to deliver the product. It would also be nice to know if I am getting all new content or re-skins, I felt more than a little disappointed about the amount of re-skins this time around. I want new stuff. If they want to tack extras on to what is promised, more power to them, but I feel like we are owed, as consumers, a clear picture of what we are buying. I don't think that is unfair to ask.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios