I can no longer play black ops 2 after this mornings update

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I was playing before the update was released today, so i downloaded the update, now everytime i boot up my game it takes FOREVER then it throws up some error saying that as a season pass holder i should download map packs which i already have, but i redownloaded them still the same which as it happens wouldnt make no difference as when i actually click on find match it crashes. i have tried clearing system cache deleting the update and redownloading still the same thing happens, anyone had the same issue?

ubertom
3 REPLIES 3

Taken straight from the Xbox LIVE service status:

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Buying downloadable items

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Xbox 360 Console
  • Xbox.com

7/23/2013 7:18:07 AM PDT:

If  you’re trying to download the new Call of Duty: Black Ops II weapons  packs, but you can’t reach your target and get an error code instead,  we’re here for you! We’ve got our teams on point and we’re working  toward a solution as quickly as we can. We’ll update you on our progress  in half an hour! Thanks for your patience!

It is not something with the game.  They are more than likely over loaded with people trying to get the new camo and stuff it will get better as the day goes on I am guessing. Hope this helps.

Dallen2299

In addition Foxy opened a thread for people to respond to in the Tech section:

http://community.activision.com/message/414627569#414627569

The OP should check this out and respond accordingly.  Good luck man.

otisman666
Highlighted

Try clearing your cache the update worked fine for me. if you still have trouble DELETE EVERYTHING related to call of duty and reinstall/redownload something is corrupted

DROXX

Studios