Is anyone else fed up of getting kicked and put on probation for no reason?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Is anyone else fed up of getting kicked and pu...

if league play is that big of a deal, don't play it. its not even fun anyways...or people could just stop quitting a majority of games like a sore losers.

AHaras

in reply to AHaras

It's not that big of a deal, just bringing up how it's more strict with probation, not complaining about that lol It's pretty fun when you're not sitting there for 10 minutes trying to find a match though haha

ab36

in reply to AHaras

Nice try, but the thing is.... we're not lying. Just because you reckon you know absolutely everything and that there are no bugs, glitches or mistakes doesn't mean that we're lying. Please, if you want to blatantly lie on someone's dicussions, refrain from doing it on mine. Everything i have said so far is true, as with most other people on this forum. Unfortunately that doesn't include you.

randomchicken01

in reply to randomchicken01

No, but I'm fed up with being placed on probation for totally valid reasons. I love dashboarding when I get host. I usually wait until I'm just about to get kicked for inactivity, just to waste everyboby else's time. Actually I really don't care if I get probation. Five minutes is just enough time to do one set of bicep curls and shoulder presses with each arm and a big set of shrugs, and when I get back to the game, all my stress is gone.

Proclaimor1

yeah, it's a crock of sh!t. I feel like I am the only one who actually clears a line of fire before I advance past a teammate in a firing position. But when I am set up in a firing position, every dumba$$ in the game starts running in front of my active field of fire! It is not EASY to avoid team killing when almost everyone playing this game is a selfish a$$ that runs in front of a firing teammate just to try and cap a tag they didn't even earn. And to add insult to injury, the probation message says I am on probation for "leaving early." Then don't kick me for garbage that isn't my fault! And I've also seen boosting going on at unprecedented levels lately. I've started recording the videos of the games, and I'll be posting them to a website that I run that lists boosters and cheaters by gamertag, which I won't mention the name here as I don't want to get banned for advertising or some other petty infraction that Activision seems to be more interested in stopping than actual cheating.

Getting really tired of this game and many of the people who play it. I keep hearing things about how Battlefield is the better franchise. I saw the new demo, and maybe it's time to jump ship...

artistik

I once had a warthog in HC and team killed two people as well as my self

Bryam121212

I like how the probation warning message says: "completely finish games." It's not like I can "completely start a game," since eight out of ten games I join our team is already behind by twenty-five kills.

Proclaimor1

It sounds like you ran into some bad teamates and that's unfortunate but I've played a good bit of HC and only got put on a 15 second probation one time for team killing and it was my fault.  My trigger finger was too jumpy that game.  As the scorestreaks go, I've heard that some of them won't give you TKs but the sentry gun does.  It won't target your teamates but just like lethals, if they run into it's bullet stream then it will kill them.  You shouldn't run a sentry in HC unless you plan on controlling it.  That being said, if you are having trouble playing solo then find some friends to play with that have mics and then maybe you will have a better experience.  I play solo all the time and usually I don't get more than 2 TKs in a game.  Often I finish with zero TKs.  I may die by friendly fire once or twice a game but I do see a lot of players that get kicked regularly.  So all in all you would be best served by slowing down and thinking about how you can improve your own game to offset the ignorance of the team around you.  Btw I usually run UAV/Hellstorm/Lightening Strike in HC but I always know where my teamates are before I call in my leathal killstreaks.  That's part of why I run the UAV in HC.

phxs72

in reply to phxs72

Thanks man

randomchicken01

I never understand this.

I teamkill, sometimes by accident, mostly on purpose if my team mate is being an idiot, sometimes getting kicked.

I leave games.

Sometimes I teamkill, then leave the game....

But I have never been put on probation. You guys must be serial teamkillers/dashboarders.

Scorr

Studios