Kill Confirmed - Improved in Black Ops 2

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hey but you are playing for the win so how is it trolling?

Vrruumm
Highlighted

its not but you know how mad people get when you steal there kills, care packages,  and soon to be score streak points.

_________

Florida_Tryhard

iivrruummii wrote:

Hey but you are playing for the win so how is it trolling?

Yea exactly. It's isn't trolling.

I like winning and if you are collecting the dog tags on my behalf, you aren't annoying me.

vims2011

Demonhunt115 wrote:

Found one flaw with this new system though:

You get the kill. You start running for the tags. Noob using Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning gets to them first and steals them. Leeching of your success. That's going to p*ss me off so much...

Haha, I didn't actually think of that flaw.

I think Treyarch has the ability to change the score system if this becomes a nuisance.

If it does, well you have to give 100 points each if say the player kills & the teammate collects the dog tag.

vims2011

The way I see it working is you get 25 points for taking out an enemy and 75 once the tag is picked up, no matter who does it on your team. If a teammate picks it up, they get awarded 50 points.

This would make the focus on the tags, as it should be.

I also think your overall K/D shouldn't be effected in KC. The only stats recorded should be Kills Confirmed and Kills Denied along with Wins/Losses. Keep the K/D rif-raff out of the game.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I really like that score system, better than the one Treyarch are using at the moment. I also agree with the stats as well, by having K/D in your just going to get people camping worrying about their stats, your system will improve the spirit of the game and take the whole game forward. It would also make the kill denying part a lot more important too. You should also tweet this to Vahn, It's a good idea

AsheZx

nicedrewishfela wrote:

The way I see it working is you get 25 points for taking out an enemy and 75 once the tag is picked up, no matter who does it on your team. If a teammate picks it up, they get awarded 50 points.

This would make the focus on the tags, as it should be.

I liked your scoring system. Good idea nicedrewishfela

vims2011

Ok I'll admit it. I was one of "those guys". Had friends laugh at how obviously I'd dodge tags. Do everything I could to not touch the damn thing. I liked KC because it was less campy tdm in my opinion and it lasted longer. Don't get me wrong though, if my team start loosing I'd start picking them up

z0ml3ie_PiK4chu

Studios