Kill Confirmed - Improved in Black Ops 2

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Nice!!

I hated MW3 with every ounce of my existence haha think I had had a few hours total play time in that game till I turned it into a coaster.

But I did like Kill confirmed and with these improvements, I could see my crew playing this quite a bit

kickin_it07

If denying an enemy a tag is only 25 points that should cut down on the boosters a bit.

There's no point in them sitting on their TI waiting to be shot now espicially in face off mode, it's not worth it to get your own tag for 25 points which only counts towards a scorestreak not the total score, just think of all the whining this will cause between the boosters.

This was the biggest problem with MW3 KC mode, 250 points for you're own tag was almost asking people to boost.

And for the record I think all boosters should be banned on the first offence no second chances.

pj600r

This is indeed welcome news. Hopefully they go with their old HQ rules as well instead of IW's stupid HQ mode, so there could actually be a few modes worth playing.

NoLifeKing231

NoLifeKing23 wrote:

This is indeed welcome news. Hopefully they go with their old HQ rules as well instead of IW's stupid HQ mode, so there could actually be a few modes worth playing.

I had 50+ hours playing HQ in Black Ops. In MW3, I played 30 mins on HQ on MW3

I'm sure Treyarch will keep to their traditional HQ score system. IW's HQ system is certainly a failure.

vims2011

pretty sure I had 300 hours or so playing HCHQ in BO. Less than 3 in MW3.

NoLifeKing231

Found one flaw with this new system though:

You get the kill. You start running for the tags. Noob using Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning gets to them first and steals them. Leeching of your success. That's going to p*ss me off so much...

AsheZx

Agreed.  I worry that it is going to create animosity between teammates similar to people "stealing" second chance kills in MW2.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

there is no stealing points if you get the kill and a teammate picks up the tag you get the full 100 score and teammate gets 25 assist score

Florida_Tryhard

Hmm, are you sure?

This is how the scoring system will work:

• Killed enemy – 50 points
  • Pick up enemy tag – 100 points
  • Teammate picking up enemy tag – 25 points
  • Denying an enemy a tag – 25 points

Read more: http://segmentnext.com/2012/10/05/black-ops-2-new-scoring-system-of-kill-confirmed-to-end-camping/#i...

Per that, it seems that you get 100 for picking up a tag whether you killed the opponent or not. You only get 25 if someone else picks up the tag of a player you just eliminated. So it is a round 150 if you do both, half of that at 75 points if you don't. A huge difference which would cause the animosity between teammates we are discussing.

I could be reading it incorrectly, its just how it seems to me based on the information. I could be misinterpreting it.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

first off trayarch isnt that dumb.... but if they are then im going to have a fun time trolling and stealing team mates kill tags

________

Florida_Tryhard

Studios