OMG!!! to date !!!! LAG LAG LAG !!!!!!!!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: OMG!!! to date !!!! LAG LAG LAG !!!!!!!!

in reply to FixBlops2

Not that I want to jump to conclusions here, but when I see a four bar player while everyone else is red barred makes me lean towards a lag switch. Not saying that it is (especially as they are on the bottom of the team)....just makes me lean that way is all.

jwaller123

in reply to jwaller123

I know what you mean. He wasn't cheating and i think he ragequited at the end of the match. The Host selection in this game is bad, it picks the average connection instead of the best.

FixBlops2

in reply to FixBlops2

Exactly. I get in to so many games like this, it's beyond funny. And then, when the host quits, it migrates to my UK BT <4Mb connection. And I generally don't get host advantage, because I think my connection is too crap for it to work like that.

DR65DR1

in reply to DR65DR1

Its not your fault bro, its the matchmaking.

FixBlops2

in reply to FixBlops2

It's happened to me a few times as well.

It's the terrible host selection in this game and other players have been reporting this as well. I hoping the next title update has something to address this.

vims2011

in reply to vims2011

Yes, i hope they fix this issue with the upcoming DLC update. The game is amazing when it works correctly, i love this game but stuff like this are ruining the whole experience for everyone.

FixBlops2

in reply to FixBlops2

I don't understand why the game doesn't immediately migrate host when the host's connection does that. Any disturbances in the flow of data that the host sends out to the other players should be a automatic kick, no leeway what so ever. I've been in games where it just refuses to migrate and i watch the connection bars of all players fluctuate from red to green over and over again.

Youngnoble

in reply to KcVette1

Mine is hit and miss. Same lobby, same players...1st game ran good, 2nd ran like crap. Also got host a few times tonight. Man how I hate hosting. Can't hit ANYTHING. At least when I don't host it's a 50/50 chance I can win. Lol.

jwaller123

in reply to KcVette1

I've had very little lag for three weeks now which has been great and probably the best time I've had since launch but a few days ago it was back, I switched off an hour early last night because of it.

obzi

obzi wrote:

I've had very little lag for three weeks now which has been great and probably the best time I've had since launch but a few days ago it was back, I switched off an hour early last night because of it.

kind of been the same for me, over the weekend was pretty good, not great, but pretty good...last night and before work this morning was just horrible...i do like this game, but they aren't making it very easy to enjoy it.

zingaa

Studios