Black Ops II Xbox 360

First, i'd like to tell you guys that i'm not THAT good of a player:

I've been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II since the day it came out, and the update that I did today (The most recent one) added DLC 2. I went to my title/playercard things and I saw a green elite emblem. I checked the description...

"Unlocked as an Elite Founder."

Anyone else get this, or did someone screw up?

Help would be gladly appreciated.

ShadowxWolf11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to ShadowxWolf11
Solution

Its for Elite founders (people who bought Elite during MW3) and now that Elite has closed down its available to everyone.

matuzz
7 REPLIES 7

I also got that, i wanna know what it is to

west30thstreet
in reply to west30thstreet

I'm thinking, after doing a bit more research myself that it was because Call of Duty: Elite is closing. I think they're just giving it out to anyone who had Call of Duty: Elite at the time of closing.

Let's see what others have to say, before we rule this as the decision- if anyone responds.

Also, this is kind of annoying me as you're SUPPOSED to get a Weapon Camoflage as well (A green one, not Weaponized 115 but a green hex kind of like one...... Uh. I can't find a legit one- but look at weaponized 115 and HEX (If you have MW3... Not sure if there's one... Maybe Ghostex I think but yeh. I don't pay attention to camos, as I have DLC camoflages .)

But anyways. Mix Hex and Weaponized 115 and you should get what I believe to be the Elite Founder Camoflage. Where do I get that it's a green hex:

1. Playing Xbox 360, i've seen 3 people with it and they all had the "Elite Founder" playercard/title thing.

2. At my friends house, PC has a console code for a "DLC" or "REMOVED" camoflage that is a green hex like camoflage.

3. There is code for a camoflage option named "ELITE FOUNDER" (Proven under MULTIPLE forum posts)

---

My ruling, it's just because we had Elite and they're closing it. But whatever, Have a good day/night

ShadowxWolf11

Going to say quickly,

if you're reading this- RESPOND

Even if you don't really know what the answer is, just jot down IDEAS.

ShadowxWolf11

Well same happened to me, checking to see if it is on Ghosts as well. Might take a while have a few updates to do I will keep yall posted.

Edit: Nothing new on Ghosts

210Gaming

Nothing on Call of Duty: Ghosts but the Makarov stuff. I'm going to say, I like his patch. "Remember - No Russian".

In Call of Duty: Black Ops II, you don't even recieve the Camouflage- so maybe it's a part foundership. I think they're just giving the emblem/playercard out for the hell of it, to be honest. (Since Elite is closing)

ShadowxWolf11
in reply to ShadowxWolf11
Solution

Its for Elite founders (people who bought Elite during MW3) and now that Elite has closed down its available to everyone.

matuzz

Thank you, that's what I was presuming.

As, I never payed for Elite because I knew it wouldn't last terribly long.

Have a good day

ShadowxWolf11

Studios