Rather than the 4 bar for ping, I rather wish it would just say the ping

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I have never played quake 2 so i wouldnt know. But i do know there is a huge difference between the 50ms and 200ms latency. Im sure eveyone could feel it, hence the whole "being a second behind everyone" people complain about. If youre own reaction is 200ms (average) and then you play with the ping of 200ms, youll always feel about second behind, but if your ping is 50ms or lower, then it'll feel instantaneous most likely.

The link was to show that the OPs though on a 200ms reaction being below average. Maybe if youre on amphetamines perhaps 200ms is slow haha

cuddlemonster69

they shoud produce a system that matches you with players bases on ping AND skill

jessedart

They did.  It's how they match you up in public matches. 

asianman12

LOL, your moderator friends backing you up much eh?

MrxBurrito

Everytime he is proved wrong.... Post dissapear.

MrxBurrito

No.  Totally wrong on that.

It's funny the assumptions you guys make on these forums. For example:  "Oh they deleted my thread about starting a class action lawsuit, that must mean they are afriad." 

Your assumption clearly compares to that one.  Obviously choosing the reason that clearly is not the actual reason.

asianman12

My assumption doesn't compare to that. I am not trying to make anyone afraid of anything. I am clearing things for someone who has been misinforming people for years here. It is not a matter of semantics either, is as simple as he is wrong, and he is giving incorrect information. I game you screenshots and all. The only reason his posts are allowed to stay while dismissal posts of his lack of knowledge are removed is because his claims favor that of this game, its publisher, its developers and forum moderators. 

He has thousands and thousands of posts dismissing peoples claims, with semantics and ignorance. Yet those threads and those posts do not get deleted. Why again. It favors them. That is why I said don't be naive.

MrxBurrito

Last time I saw ping in a CoD game it was WaW on the PC, it's all misleading bars now.

English_Johnnie1

Last time when I saw ping in cod game on xbox is cod2 7 years ago

sgtDLC

While it seems silly to me to not show the ping in number form, I suppose I can understand that other people might not get it. It could confuse some people.

I wish they would give the option to show either numbers or bars though. That way people who would be confused could have the bars (on by default) and other people could see the number. I would love to have that option and see what the ping truly is, I've always been curious.

Moofda

Studios