Rushing in Black Ops 2

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

MW3 is very different from Black Ops 2.  In the vid I give my BLOPS 2 rushing tips!  I have bad lag comp in this game, and also it takes more hits to kill, you cannot run into a room with 3 people in it and have a decent chance to clear it out as much as you did in MW3.  In this game, I need to flank, and limit my 1v1 gunfights to a minimum, especially since I seem to be a half second behind in a lot of my games.

Although the rushing I do isn't the extreme "rushing", it is almost always moving and rarely staying in 1 spot for too long.  Smart "Rushing".

- FLANK

- Control engagments

- Use Ghost and keep moving

- PDW great gun due to clip size

Let me know your tips for smart rushing in Black Ops 2

supervelous
14 REPLIES 14

Great rushing and gameplay, mate. I would love to have a good game like that but I'm on the bad side of lag comp. I need to keep myself from fighting head on engagements like I used to in MW3. Old habits are hard to break. I used to run around, camp and dropshot my way into their spawns. I hope they will come up with a patch to fix the lag but I know it will take them a few months to get it right. Anyway, GG.

Run_N_Gunning_C

thanks dude, I am able to get games like this few and far between...and I have to try and flank in the enemy spawn to do real work bc head to head I don't trust.  Today I had 3 games in a row where it seemed like my bullets were registering and I died 1 away from a Swarm the 1st game, then next 2 games in a row got Swarms.

But I couldn't help but feel maybe I had the "advantage" those games.  The lag comp is even ruining my good games, I can't trust them.

supervelous

I am seriously weighing my options here and I am so close to ordering a low end DSL internet service as my gaming line. I am hoping it will get rid of my lag comp problems. I am at a desperate point right now.

I prestiged last night but because I was so mad at this game, I chose "Fresh Start". It was a big mistake. I lost everything even my prestige token and custom emblem. I raged even more because of it.

Run_N_Gunning_C

YO dude lmao that exact same situation happened to me i wanted to just take back the game after that happened

Angeloid

I was sent back to level 1 with nothing. It was like I was back to when I first got the game. I wanted to bang my head on the wall after I realized what I just did.

Run_N_Gunning_C

its funny because it was a wasted prestige and my stats are exactly the same so like wow why add something like that? i cant begin to imagine who would do this past 1st prestige

Angeloid

I will never prestige again. There is just no point to it at all. The game is broken and the devs are not even acknowledging the problems because an admission at this point can affect sales.

Run_N_Gunning_C

i still have some form of hope because when im not raped by lag comp i feel like im playing bo1 again out gunning people and easily getting vsats but right now my stats wont be the usual 2.40+kd with the 2.0 w/l and 19% accuracy that im used to because lag compensation dictates im bad so i should feel bad

Angeloid

I hear you man, I have fun when I'm not held back by the lag.  I got 5 swarms today, actually today the game played well for me more than usual, maybe only half of the games were bad lag-wise, so maybe it's getting better.

I can only hope bc I am on the brink of going back to MW3.

supervelous

Studios