What strategy that was left has gone out of the window. MW3's chaotic non tactical gameplay returns! READ*

Black Ops II Xbox 360

What strategy that was left has gone out of the wi...

What makes this game so ridiculously fast paced? The maps. The maps are too small, and the trafic pattern is awful. There's way too many places that people can shoot you from, or come behind you. There's no good choke points, there's always more than 1 way to get to every room. The spawns are an absolute joke. And I personally think the player movement speed needs to be turned down a notch; everybody strafes like a mother fucker. How many times have you been rushed from a guy spraying with his laser sight sub machine gun, moving left to right like a bitch? Yeah I'm sure you have, because it happens all the time!

Serch and Destroy is the only playable mode in this game. God knows how anybody can get the highest scorestreaks in this game, it's just that hard, for everyone.

And LOL, has anybody played hardpoint/demolition on Nuketown or Hijacked? It's the single most biggest clusterfuck I have ever played. This game is catered to the part of the community that has to be constantly stimulated with action, otherwise they get bored, no strategy, just run and gun like idiots. These are the type of people that loved awful maps like firing range and nuketown and hated brilliant maps like Array. Unfortunately this is the part of the community that Treyarch listened to. Sigh.

Oh, and I don't care what anybody says, all of the shotguns apart from the KSG are terrible and need buffing. Try them, and tell me otherwise.

Kris95121
7 REPLIES

Re: What strategy that was left has gone out of th...

in reply to Kris95121

Agree the maps are horrible.  They are way way way tooooo small.  You take two steps and your already getting shot.  When they do the map packs they better make some bigger maps.

buck_wheat3

in reply to buck_wheat3

no thanks, i'm not even gonna bother buying map packs... if they couldn't get the original maps right what makes you think they will see the light and make the proper maps.....

Catfishbillyy1

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

well said they gets no mo my monies for more garbage

spanky_smonkey

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

Before I buy the maps ill look at gameplay on youtube.  The maps for me are the only thing that ruins the game and sub machine guns.

buck_wheat3

in reply to buck_wheat3

they made the game noob friendly, anyone who wants to use any strategy or tactics can't because of the map layout and because of the fact theres uav on 24/7 and theres entrances to everywhere, getting shot in the back is gonna happen way more often

Catfishbillyy1

in reply to Kris95121

i agree, execpt for the KSG... how many times have you come up on someone and shot them 2 or 3 times at point blank range with the KSG?  and they just turn around and mow you down....

Sledgehammer232

in reply to Kris95121

I discovered a solution to this until things settle down: Hardcore. Plain and simple. Slower paced, and you're actually thinking about what you're doing. That's my outlet anyways.

SETPHZRS2STUNNG

Studios