When did this game become Halo?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Alright people,

Here is my complaints. (I have logged 48 hours with this game.)

1.   I am already tired of the SMGs running the table in every map.  They are able to run and jump all while shooting and still having more accuracy and bullet penetration then an AR class.

2.  Target finder seems to be very generous with hit markers. 

3.  Flak jacket seems very inconsisent.

4.  knifing is pointless. better luck reloading for the kill.

5.  ARs at long distance takes way to many hits to kill the enemy. (Makes it pointless to roll with an AR)

6.  Hip firing is under powered for the AR and Way over powered with SMGs.

7.  What the Heck are you able to shoot through and what cant you?  Seems very inconsisent.  When did trash cans get kevlar?

8. AR burst fire weapons seem inconsisent of how many bursts it takes to drop a enemy.

9.  People body are behind cover only with their head exposed.  I fire at them getting hit markers, but it takes way to many shots. Arent those head shots?

My main complaint are the SMGs / 3 shot burst pistol and the over powered game play of run and gun class. 

Until there is some sense of balance you are silly not to run with SMG class.  I just feel that class is boring.  Just running around and hip firing in up close battels for the win.  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RexOfWAR
25 REPLIES 25

I have been putting tons of hours in to halo 4 this last few weeks. Please dont compare this turd to halo 4. halo is a far superior game in every aspect. No lag, hitmarkers that are true, truly balanced weapons etc. maybe if treyarch got together with 343 ( a no name developer ) than Blops 2 could have been great.

codchamp1

sales say so and numbers playing dream on

Mess1ahBrowny

Sales and numbers say a lot about BO 2. Over 10 million people bought the game and there are only about 400k online at once. SAles don't really mean if a game is better or not.

Rednecksniper39

are you mad..10 million people did not buy it on xbox 360....and in the past week there has been 582000 on xbox,400k plus on ps3,and similar on pc..

leaderboard shows 932000 people have played the game...so to have 580k online it not bad

Mess1ahBrowny

I'm not mad. I'm just not a complete COD fanboy like you seem to be. You really need to understand that just because a game is the most popular and sells the most copies does not mean it is the best game.

Rednecksniper39

The hate against a game also doesn't make it a bad game.

Vrruumm

Halo is not and never will be as big as COD. Halo is a xbox only title where COD is a all platform title including PC.

There are over 100,000 at any given time playing halo 4 and those numbers will remain constant for the next 2 years.

If you truly think that Blops 2 is a better game then you dont know FPS and would probablly get stomped in halo for trying COD moves.

codchamp1

Tried halo 2 didnt like it..dont know what the latest one is like..also dont try and judge my moves on cod..i mix it up dont just run round like a idiot

Mess1ahBrowny

I am pretty sure that Halo 2 and 3 were more popular in their time than any other franchise.  Call of Duty only became popular on Xbox because Halo started to die off.  Halo 3 was the last good halo game everything after that is just a joke to the franchise.

Vrruumm

Studios