Black Ops II Xbox 360

soo many ppl saying this game takes no skill are u forgetting we just had a year of deathstreaks and surrport on modernwarfail 2.5. just cos u good players thought "from the first day till last we will be able to ignor the objective soundwhore go 50+ kills with ease call in swams vsats k9 unit" u played the game thoungt OMG OMG this game takes skill level which i dont have im not going to adapt my playstyle id rather cry on the fourms. P.S every1 said on bops1 ghost was overpowered give it a few months ppl will be saying ghos on bops2 is underpowered

bluem00n
4 REPLIES 4

Man why am I such a noob, why cant I as a gamer who has standards and has ever since playing counter strike 1.6.  What is that standard.  O yea, the same one every FPS player should have, SMG's are for scrubs. I have never seen such lack of skill be so high on the leader board before. They even did a bad job on zombies.  The reason thers no dedicated servers for COD is because the players that whore out SMG's would be banned from any privatly owned server or hated and harassed to the point they either change there play style or leave, much like how it works in counter strike now. You pick up a p90 and your chances of getting trolled sky rocket.

ImOld6reg

i am AR player and havent had a problem keeping w/l and k/d above 2.00 just cos the game isnt catered towards you you moan frankly the ppl crying about otherthings besides connection are bad players/cowards that are to lazy to tweak thier play style to adapt. 1yr ago ppl moaned about camping now its harder to do ppl are moaning about the alterative tht they wanted make up ur mind

bluem00n

At this moment this game takes very little skill, you literally just spray like seriously i pop fire from long range i get a bunch of hit markers, while the other person full autos and kills me instantly. Also you literally just go around holding down the trigger, aim is barely a factor anymore maybe it's the lag comp that's making it seem that way because when i haven't been destroyed by lag comp i seem to outgun a majority of people like i usually did in bo1 no matter what they used. So who knows...

Angeloid
Highlighted

lag comp isnt as big a deal ppl make out its becoming a exuse for getting outplayed blame 3arc or iw for losing that gun fight

bluem00n

Studios