†OFFICIAL† eP Recruitment Topic

Black Ops forum

in reply to _eP_Fear
My topic rapes your gay little picnics
_eP_Fear
i don't understand clans. is it because you have no friends in real life? not to dis but...i think its a mental thing.i don't know.I just think clans are a little......stupid eh?
TheBaylor
Lol, what are you talking about? You mean you can't have friends in a game? Bytheway, clan wars are F-FUN! I don't think it's weird, it's really fun to talk to each other, getting advice, learning things, teaching other people, I don't see your point.
mr_m
BuMp
_eP__Skitzo
Hey Fear, when you get the chance can you throw my name up there on the members list, thanks
_eP__Skitzo
im not sure if twisted would let me in even if i passed the test XD
UoT_-Dannoth-
Why is that?
mr_m
PoS ain't doin' so well. I was unable to participate for a month, and when I come back, nobody is there. So...I'm thinking of joining eP. I'm not so sure I'll be able to pass a test. But...whatever.
Battlemaniac

Battlemaniac wrote:

PoS ain't doin' so well. I was unable to participate for a month, and when I come back, nobody is there. So...I'm thinking of joining eP. I'm not so sure I'll be able to pass a test. But...whatever.

And what does Kaargh thinks of that?
mr_m

TheBaylor wrote:

i don't understand clans. is it because you have no friends in real life? not to dis but...i think its a mental thing.i don't know.I just think clans are a little......stupid eh?

You should join a clan if you tired of facing awful players and are looking for a challenge. Friends and social necessity have very little to do with participation; in fact, I believe the New York times or Boston Globe or one of those did a study on clans(I'll see if I can find it)
loupoompa

Studios