1 Year On This Site......

Black Ops forum

IntoTheVoid wrote:

MaTtKs wrote:

I think I may start randomly selecting one user per day to receive a 24 hour ban. Surely I could dig through everyone's posts and find a few bannable offenses.

And the paranoia starts......now.

That would actually be funny. Throw my name into the hat. Then I could make an "I'm Back" thread!

I think SAS Boy would be a great start
reaper2792

IntoTheVoid wrote:

MaTtKs wrote:

I think I may start randomly selecting one user per day to receive a 24 hour ban. Surely I could dig through everyone's posts and find a few bannable offenses.

That would actually be funny. Throw my name into the hat. Then I could make an "I'm Back" thread!

Lol i would of course be included in that thread.
sasboy

SAS Boy wrote:

IntoTheVoid wrote:

MaTtKs wrote:

Lol i would of course be included in that thread.

Well you did just curse, which is a bannable offense. Your 30 minute ban starts now. Bye.
MaTtKs
Objection your honor! He hasn't paid me back my $5!
Byzantine_Bomb
I am liking this idea more and more. MaTtKs should make a thread where people can post whatever they want, but by doing so, they are entering into the drawing of a random ban. There is a gambling element to it.
IntoTheVoid
Highlighted
Is that TOC approved? Gambling may be deemed offensive by tea-toddlers that should be too offended to be on this site in the first place.
SoylentBob
This would be a perfect opportunity to have a banned kitteh pic!...but, sadly, I have none...
USMC_Firefighte

MaTtKs wrote:

I nominate Darkshadow... wait... he just got back from a Perma-ban...

Yeah... so what. I nominate Darkshadow!
majorrodriguez

MajorRodriguez wrote:

MaTtKs wrote:

Don't try me Major, or you're going down. I can get at least 30 threads where you used the f and s words without asterisks or sarcasm or what not.
Deleted User

MajorRodriguez wrote:

MaTtKs wrote:

Nice paradox.
extremefight49

Studios