1 Year On This Site......

Black Ops forum

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:

 

Some real veterans here... :shock: I still got a very, very long way to go for the top rank...



I'm still a way's too... wait.



Nevermind. Please disregard that.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM
You'll get there eventually.
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

You'll get there eventually.





i jsut want to hit any rank with General in it
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM
You can do it!

If you start working the streets every night like you used to...
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

You can do it!

If you start working the streets every night like you used to...





hahahahah yes i know

but i get tired very quickly
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM
Age, it catches us all.

'Cept freakin' lolcats. That stuff never gets old.
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM

ivirtran wrote:

 

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

You'll get there eventually.





i jsut want to hit any rank with General in it



Next rank and you'll be there.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM
Subject change:





Hows the weather in europe/USA?



I ask because the weather over here has been hot one day, and raining the next over here, it's very weird..





But I love the rain so it's a nice change. Smiley Tongue

Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM
My turn!



Forum Name: Groby234

Current Rank: Captain

Next Rank: Major

Point until next Rank: 1743 points

Current Point Value: 15757 points

Total Badges Earned: 3 badges

Total Missions Accomplished: 26 missions

Total Forum Replies: 1653 replies

Total Number of CoD HQ logins: 226 logins

Highest number of consecutive daily CoD logins: 18 logins

Current number of consecutive daily CoD logins: 2 logins

Total number of 5-star rated threads: 95 threads[/color
groby2345
Likes: 7
Posts: 4117
Registered: ‎18-08-2011

Re: 1 Year On This Site......

in reply to CloudTM

Groby2345 wrote:

 

My turn!



Forum Name: Groby234

Current Rank: Captain

Next Rank: Major

Point until next Rank: 1743 points

Current Point Value: 15757 points

Total Badges Earned: 3 badges

Total Missions Accomplished: 26 missions

Total Forum Replies: 1653 replies

Total Number of CoD HQ logins: 226 logins

Highest number of consecutive daily CoD logins: 18 logins

Current number of consecutive daily CoD logins: 2 logins

Total number of 5-star rated threads: 95 threads



How in Gods name do you have 95 [5 Star] Threads?!?!?
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Studios