10 good tips to be a good COD player.

Black Ops forum

TheAccide wrote:

Hello, I am going to give you guys tips to play Cod Bo.

1.Never rush, always slowly and stealthly move around the outside of the map.

2.Don't stick with unreliable ten year olds, most of them just block you in corners and laugh at you, so try to be solo and quite.

3.Don't camp in corners.

4.Watch out for corners, most people don't know that the enemy can see a gun or something pointing out.

5.Look out for shadows. Due to good graphics, we can see shadows, so if someones camping behind a corner or object, you might see a shodow leeking out.

6.Watch those corners. Because of campers, you would have to watch corners, if you run past a camper, your dead.

7.Emotions, they play a big part in players, if your angry, you get more wild and agressive, mostly leading to death, so keep in cool and calm.

8.Never go to revive players, just leads to bad deeds like death, SOME smart people wait for a player to go revive them so they get double kills.

9.Don't ever go for wall bangs, make kills fast and silent, don't want to attract the whole team.

10.Don't waste time on "teabagging," no matter how annoying they are, there is no need, most people run back to there bodys, so they can get the person. Most of the time you get return killed.

Hope this help players. Smiley Surprised

1. Agreed

2. Agreed, why would people go with them anyway?

3. Half and Half, do it if there are dogs and chopper gunners in the air.

4.Agreed

5.agreed

6. Agreed

7. Disagreed, when i get wild and aggressive I get super saiyan instincts and reactions times. Just me?

8. 100% Disagree, very selfish, you should not revive players only when they are in an open area. I try my hardest to revive players.

9. Disagree, in array i shot through the metal wall and killed an RC XD which resulted in a triple kill.

If i know someone is in a building with thin metal walls i shoot through it and get kills.

Fuck the other team if they know you're there, you want to be feared in black ops.

10. Agree

Super_Black_Cow
Super_Black_Cow

willypingpang wrote:

How do you learn to be more accurate guys?

The M16 and Olympia haha. That's how I got my accuracy up over 20% (1/5 bullets I've ever shot). Most peoples stats I check use the AK74u, and their accuracy is below 15% or even below 10%, similar thing with the MP5k.

Or if you really care about accuracy, use a sniper - but shooting single bullets won't put your accuracy up much.

But my best advice, take things slow, don't rush like a headless chook, and use the Red Dot Sight - then you can pretty much use any weapon.
BROTH3R_DARKNES

BROTH3R DARKNES wrote:

willypingpang wrote:

The M16 and Olympia haha. That's how I got my accuracy up over 20% (1/5 bullets I've ever shot). Most peoples stats I check use the AK74u, and their accuracy is below 15% or even below 10%, similar thing with the MP5k.

Or if you really care about accuracy, use a sniper - but shooting single bullets won't put your accuracy up much.

But my best advice, take things slow, don't rush like a headless chook, and use the Red Dot Sight - then you can pretty much use any weapon.

Reflex sight is better imo scopes in quicker
Adski-
Awsome tips!
T-Bag4u_

BROTH3R DARKNES wrote:

willypingpang wrote:

I got my accuracy up to 66% on MW2 using primarily Snipers, the FAL, and occasionally the UMP.

It wasn't very much fun.
mahthil

mahthil wrote:

BROTH3R DARKNES wrote:

willypingpang wrote:

I got my accuracy up to 66% on MW2 using primarily Snipers, the FAL, and occasionally the UMP.

It wasn't very much fun.

Did you take one shot with a sniper, one shot with the FAL and one shot with the UMP? But you missed the shot with the UMP which left you with a 66.66% accuracy? Unlucky...
BROTH3R_DARKNES

TheAccide wrote:

2.Don't stick with unreliable ten year olds, most of them just block you in corners and laugh at you, so try to be solo and quite.

3.Don't camp in corners.

4.Watch out for corners, most people don't know that the enemy can see a gun or something pointing out.

5.Look out for shadows. Due to good graphics, we can see shadows, so if someones camping behind a corner or object, you might see a shodow leeking out.

6.Watch those corners. Because of campers, you would have to watch corners, if you run past a camper, your dead.

7.Emotions, they play a big part in players, if your angry, you get more wild and agressive, mostly leading to death, so keep in cool and calm.

8.Never go to revive players, just leads to bad deeds like death, SOME smart people wait for a player to go revive them so they get double kills.

9.Don't ever go for wall bangs, make kills fast and silent, don't want to attract the whole team.

10.Don't waste time on "teabagging," no matter how annoying they are, there is no need, most people run back to there bodys, so they can get the person. Most of the time you get return killed.

i'm going to disagree quite a bit, lets go down the list

#1 dont rush? do you understand how many kills i can easily obtain by simply rushing? i just got i think a 48-5-3-2 on hardcore CTF (3 caps 2 returns) simply by rushing and having my guns blazing

#2 honestly how many 10 year olds play this game, and this isn't a good tip, they'll learn this out in about 5 seconds, a good tip would be lets say, AIM DOWN YOUR SIGHT! i see countless times where people just spray and pray and don't even aim down sight 20 feet from me, needless to say they die every time!

#3 good tip, i HATE campers and actually i kill you most of the time because you're an idiot and place claymores at one entrance and i have hacker pro and i see your claymores and know almost exactly where you will be hiding at and spray a whole clip right at you and your clay.

#4 another good tip, i've gotten countless kills because a camper was just chilling in a corner trying to jump up on a desk and oh look, gun... gun arm head gun... gun... dead.

#5 another good tip, but most campers find the darkest corner possible and very little does this ever work.

#6 get hacker on and go to town killing those campers!

#7 emotions? really? its a fun game.

#8 fail this tip just fails i revive people all the time it's called you dive at the person or you go prone, that way when you do revive them they still have a good kill streak (hopefully) going and you yourself just netted some XP and on top of all that you just stoped that person from having one kill possibly killing off his kill streak

#9 wall bangs? in all reality you want to attract the whole team, that way you have 3-5 easy shots as they are sprinting tward you

#10 let the idiots teabag dead bodies, if they're that immature they can give away an easy kill on them better yet let me take the kills, better tip: learn to knife, it will save your life you dont wan't to be the person who attempted to kill someone 2 feet in front of you just for them to slip past you and have a higher sensitivity rate on their console to turn around faster and BAM your dead!

#11 raise your sensitivity rate! it will help you a lot!
Corbear007
Don't use 2nd chance. It is gay. I will teabag you till you die and laugh at you while you wait for for me to revive you. I know, the worst part is I am old, but that perk drives me to act like 10 year old.
saffaboy
1. Kill people.

2. Don't get killed.
Marshhawk

Corbear007 wrote:

TheAccide wrote:

3.Don't camp in corners.

i'm going to disagree quite a bit, lets go down the list

#1 dont rush? do you understand how many kills i can easily obtain by simply rushing? i just got i think a 48-5-3-2 on hardcore CTF (3 caps 2 returns) simply by rushing and having my guns blazing

#2 honestly how many 10 year olds play this game, and this isn't a good tip, they'll learn this out in about 5 seconds, a good tip would be lets say, AIM DOWN YOUR SIGHT! i see countless times where people just spray and pray and don't even aim down sight 20 feet from me, needless to say they die every time!

#3 good tip, i HATE campers and actually i kill you most of the time because you're an idiot and place claymores at one entrance and i have hacker pro and i see your claymores and know almost exactly where you will be hiding at and spray a whole clip right at you and your clay.

#4 another good tip, i've gotten countless kills because a camper was just chilling in a corner trying to jump up on a desk and oh look, gun... gun arm head gun... gun... dead.

#5 another good tip, but most campers find the darkest corner possible and very little does this ever work.

#6 get hacker on and go to town killing those campers!

#7 emotions? really? its a fun game.

#8 fail this tip just fails i revive people all the time it's called you dive at the person or you go prone, that way when you do revive them they still have a good kill streak (hopefully) going and you yourself just netted some XP and on top of all that you just stoped that person from having one kill possibly killing off his kill streak

#9 wall bangs? in all reality you want to attract the whole team, that way you have 3-5 easy shots as they are sprinting tward you

#10 let the idiots teabag dead bodies, if they're that immature they can give away an easy kill on them better yet let me take the kills, better tip: learn to knife, it will save your life you dont wan't to be the person who attempted to kill someone 2 feet in front of you just for them to slip past you and have a higher sensitivity rate on their console to turn around faster and BAM your dead!

#11 raise your sensitivity rate! it will help you a lot!

You sound like a douche and a bad team mate. Get off your high horse. There's good and bad advice but in the end the player has to figure out what works for them by themselves. They can't be told what will work for them.
BROTH3R_DARKNES

Studios