4th Infantry Divison (Realism)

Black Ops forum

Thank you for checking us out. We are a Mature Realism Unit devoted to COD-World at War. We strive for the best possible experience we can get from our members. We practice tactical maneuvers, tried and true USMC formations. While we make an attempt at a very Hardcore Unit, we know how to have fun and goof off!

Our devoted Cpt is not a 14 year old kid concerned with his rank and bossing people around. He is a former Marine.

We only have a few members at this time, but we're looking to expand. The 4th is not concerned with numbers of members. We strive for active members who are willing to give the time necessary to make it work. The 4th has a age restriction of 16, but makes exceptions for people who show above average maturity. . . .

We view ranks, fancy signatures, and badges are simple eye candy. Its not something to boast about or show off. Everyone opinion counts at the 4th.

If you decide to join, please note that we require you to be active on the forums as well as in games with fellow 4th members for at least 3 hours a week if at all possible. But, being a mature unit, we realize people have jobs/families and can't devote all their time to gaming, which is why we believe all of these things come before the 4th.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please visit our forums and post an application.

Thanks for your interest, and it you have any questions, send me a message!

SSG. Clark

-Gamertag (RippingPrism)
PONCHO105
12 REPLIES 12
*bump*
PONCHO105
Highlighted
I like the sounds of this clan.
themarkster7
Me too. I will be sending you a message shortly.
Shantmaster_K
Thanks guys! We ARE a competitive clan.
PONCHO105
I'm a current 4th MAW marine and would love to join a clan that is run and filled with current and former marines.
Wolverine0587
Hey we are a serious clan that wants to play this game based on real life tactics. I am proud to be a part of the 4th's team and hope you will at least check out our website we have worked hard on it. Hope to hear from you all.

SGT. Lynch
meathead003
*bump*
meathead003
Sounds pretty cool to me. Think you can put a link of your clan forums I didn't see them in your post. I could be blind though.
eXcessive
sounds great please post the link!
bsnyds

Studios