5 zombie ideas

Black Ops forum

1:5 man teams;i always got killed because someone had to do something and didnt cover their window, well with 5 man teams someones there to cover his spot for a while

2:host migration;i hate it when your far in the game and the host has to leave especially when you have your favourite guns and all perks

3:join ins!!!;if someone leaves their spot should be as if the player was dead so when someone joins he waits till next round and you have 4 (hopefully 5) people again

4:N.Z. storyline;not guns, maps, and perks, storyline!i say something along the lines of richtoffens works are found by a group of scientists who try to bring back something that could help allies, (being ray gun,pack-a-punch, and wonderwaffle)and zombies come back somehow, i dont know how!ill leave that to the professionals

5:co-op(1 system);2 players on 1 system would be nice its kinda boring just watching the other person play especially if he gets with a really good team and goes like 50 rounds 2 player online would fix this

well those are my ideas / comment pro or con / sorry about any spelling errors
Sanureyic42
5 REPLIES 5
When there were 4 players there were 4 windows. If there were 5 players there would 5 five windows, and if someone had to do something, zombies would still come through. If there were 4 windows and 5 players there would be a lot of random kill stealing. I think 4 players is a good enough amount.
Funlu
i luv the idea of a host migration, becuz i only play nz when i go and when i get into a game and on a roll, theirs always the person who smashes me by leaving -__-
Kalioc216
It's funny...I was playing with my brother today because I was getting tired of nubetubers in MW2, and a thought came to me about a really cool zombie perk...maybe you could buy camo or a ghillie suit like you could buy pack a punch, so you would be harder for the zombies to see and find if you were, say, near tall grass. It obviously wouldnt totally protect you, but it could buy you an extra second or two to escape in the later rounds if you get over-run. Any thoughts?
dstapels9
Highlighted
but what if they can smell your fear?lol nah thats a good idea but im sure people would have problems about it not being "realistic" even though its freakin zombies
Sanureyic42
i think it would be kool if you could use your perks that you've earned in multiplayer in zombies and maybe the guns to and instead of getting money for rebuilding you have to pay to rebuild. what also might be kool is if you could buy traps to make that would be awesome like bungie pits those are just some ideas i hace for black opps and maybe even be able to buy a turrent.
scrappie1

Studios