A thought on zombies and COD:BO

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
could it be possible that treyarch have incorporated the nazi zombies storyline into BO?

the reason i say this is because in the first trailer you are in a weird lab, and a date is shown a few times. its some date in 2010, but the story looks like it takes place in the 60's. so, BO community, do you think treyarch have pulled a LOST and dipped their feet into the idea of time travel? they could be, in some way, using element 115 from the nazi zombies storyline? now maybe its the sleep deprivation talking, but i think it would be a crazy new direction for them to take the game. for better or for worse, who knows?

have a look at the videos again, and while your watching them keep the idea of element 115 in your heads. feedback welcome. flames are not.
windowpains
3 REPLIES 3
Ever thought off checking the forums just to make sure no ones posted a zombie ? just saying.
Mark_666SKFL

Mark_666SKFL wrote:

Ever thought off checking the forums just to make sure no ones posted a zombie ? just saying.

well i appreciate you taking the time to remind me of the rules, and yes i have checked the forums. my idea is about whether or not the videos have proof or hints that the nazi zombies story from WAW will have some part in the single player storyline in BO.
windowpains
I think its awesome. RADT
IHrVces

Studios