All of a sudden..

Black Ops forum

All of a sudden there has been an outbreak of missions.

Points rewarding and badge rewarding.

Why all of a sudden, have they finally listened to the (very few) posts asking for them and not some other, game related, more impostant threads?
rawr-XD
Likes: 1
Posts: 2445
Registered: ‎17-07-2011
12 REPLIES 12
Trying to keep people interested in WaW with MW2 right around the corner, maybe?
Xtreme2494
Likes: 3
Posts: 4309
Registered: ‎02-11-2008
Yeah most probably.

Can't wait for MW2

I still play MW more than Waw
rawr-XD
Likes: 1
Posts: 2445
Registered: ‎17-07-2011

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

Trying to keep people interested in WaW with MW2 right around the corner, maybe?





Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Unfortunately, we ran out of prizes just yesterday. Sorry man :sad:
DarkCallToArms
Likes: 2
Posts: 3029
Registered: ‎22-10-2011

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

Trying to keep people interested in WaW with MW2 right around the corner, maybe?





Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Unfortunately, we ran out of prizes just yesterday. Sorry man :sad:





awwwwww! what was the prize exactly? I hope it was a taco
Xtreme2494
Likes: 3
Posts: 4309
Registered: ‎02-11-2008

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

Trying to keep people interested in WaW with MW2 right around the corner, maybe?





Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Unfortunately, we ran out of prizes just yesterday. Sorry man :sad:





awwwwww! what was the prize exactly? I hope it was a taco



Yeahh

I want a prize
rawr-XD
Likes: 1
Posts: 2445
Registered: ‎17-07-2011

rawrXD wrote:

 

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 





Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Unfortunately, we ran out of prizes just yesterday. Sorry man :sad:





awwwwww! what was the prize exactly? I hope it was a taco



Yeahh

I want a prize





we all do
Xtreme2494
Likes: 3
Posts: 4309
Registered: ‎02-11-2008

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

Trying to keep people interested in WaW with MW2 right around the corner, maybe?





Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Unfortunately, we ran out of prizes just yesterday. Sorry man :sad:





awwwwww! what was the prize exactly? I hope it was a taco





It was a coupon for 50% of tacos at Taco Bell. I got a little hungry last night. My bad dude.
DarkCallToArms
Likes: 2
Posts: 3029
Registered: ‎22-10-2011

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

DarkCallToArms wrote:

 





Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Unfortunately, we ran out of prizes just yesterday. Sorry man :sad:





awwwwww! what was the prize exactly? I hope it was a taco





It was a coupon for 50% of tacos at Taco Bell. I got a little hungry last night. My bad dude.





Damn! its ok i guess. just as long as someone enjoyed those tasty tacos.



Man, i promised my self i wasnt gonna cry
Xtreme2494
Likes: 3
Posts: 4309
Registered: ‎02-11-2008
Don't cry!

I'll make you a coupon
rawr-XD
Likes: 1
Posts: 2445
Registered: ‎17-07-2011

Studios