Anyone noticed

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
This glitch happens rarely...When you have the thundergun and u shoot..... the zombie thats in front of ur face you doesnt fly away thus the affect you die....it happened to me only 3 times playing solo and a lot time playing multiplayer...another glitch is that when you shoot the thundergun none of the zombie fly away and u wasted ammo....has anyone noticed this problem...i sent a e-mail to activision reporting this glitch and they said "well forward the message to the appropiate person"...again it only happens rarely...
KINGDJS
9 REPLIES 9
Why isn't this in the zombie forums?
Sniper16
I've expirienced it too!

Sometimes when I'm using it, I shoot but none of the zombies fly away! I think this is something that needs to be fixed!
SIL_Keegan

AI Sniper16 wrote:

because im not sure if this happens in the ps3 and xbox version of the game plus no one will answer me back thell be like "dude get a ps3 or xbox" and crap and i wont get a answer back
KINGDJS
sometimes it happens to me but i think is conection problems (cuz i saw some other hints that make me have this conclution)
J0S3

SIL|Keegan wrote:

I've expirienced it too!

Sometimes when I'm using it, I shoot but none of the zombies fly away! I think this is something that needs to be fixed!

Then report it to activision because if one person tells them then of course there not gonna fix it for one guy!! They need a lot of people to tell them and then tell fix it....
KINGDJS

AI Sniper16 wrote:

Why arnt you under a bridge?
cod009
To the op, yeah i noticed this to especially with alot of zombies in front of you.
cod009

AI Sniper16 wrote:

i often wonder, do you even play this game or do you just come on this forum to annoy people
m0ther_brain
thanks for posting this problem i had the same problem as well and hope something will be done
etf_tksneak

Studios