Black Ops forum

Is it just me, or do you guys think it is the name CoD:BO looks hilarious? The BO ruins it. I was just wondering if any one else thought calling it BO looked funny.
Virulent
9 REPLIES 9
in reply to Virulent
I don't find it the least bit funny.
apmacleod
in reply to Virulent
Yes, Body Odor certainly is a laughing matter.

Oh and by the way. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!

(That was my impersonation of you)
monste_blast
in reply to Virulent

APmacLeod wrote:

I don't find it the least bit funny.

This.
Mark_666SKFL
in reply to Virulent
hahaha I like the impression. How do you not find it the least bit funny or ridiculous? BO... Body Odor?
Virulent
in reply to Virulent
I'll openly post that I have no respect for your thread, which is obviously an aspect of trollism, and a pathetic attempt to disrespect this upcoming game and its developer. I can tell this by simply looking at the other thread you just posted 20 minutes ago...
kaizersosa
in reply to Virulent

kaizersosa wrote:

I'll openly post that I have no respect for your thread, which is obviously an aspect of trollism, and a pathetic attempt to disrespect this upcoming game and its developer. I can tell this by simply looking at the other thread you just posted 20 minutes ago...

Down boy! DOWN BOY!!!
apmacleod
in reply to Virulent

APmacLeod wrote:

kaizersosa wrote:

Down boy! DOWN BOY!!!

+1

Kaiser is just a hard ass with a stubborn opinion and absolutely no tolerantion for any one other than himself. You're the one trolling and saying everything i say is wrong. I am just asking a question and starting discussion. If you don't like it, fuck off and go be a hard ass some where else.
Virulent
in reply to Virulent
BO isn't funny in any way, those are just a B and a O together, there is nothing fun about that
arthas125
in reply to Virulent

arthas125 wrote:

BO isn't funny in any way, those are just a B and a O together, there is nothing fun about that

Body odor? no? ok. Nevermind,.....
Virulent

Studios