.: Base Assault :.

Black Ops forum

This is my favorite Call of Duty multiplayer game mode of all time. It would be a great addition to Black Ops. If vehicles return, this mode would be a great use for them. For all those unaware of what Base Assault is, each team has three concrete bunkers that it has to defend. As they defend their bunkers, they also try to destroy the enemy's. Once the concrete bunkers are destroyed (tanks, launchers, satchel charges)the base is open to infantry assault, and a charge has to be placed in the basement of the bunker. Sign here if you want to see base assault return, and hopefully Treyarch will notice this.

Some youtube videos showing gameplay:

Original:

World at War Mod:

Thanks a lot everyone.
Captain_Jack_Au
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
in reply to Captain_Jack_Au
I only can say "I would like such a game mode"

we can´t use mods on consoles, like you PC guys :sad:
Horrorman Level 75
Bringing back vehicles will make me buy this game.
Mark_666SKFL
Completely agree Horrorman. I now play on the 360 so hopefully Treyarch will bring this mode to the consoles.
Captain_Jack_Au

Captain Jack Aubrey wrote:

Completely agree Horrorman. I now play on the 360 so hopefully Treyarch will bring this mode to the consoles.

Would be amazing. Sadly "mods" is one feature consoles doesn´t have, maybe the game devs & company´s think about, that the console people want to use "mods" as well...
Horrorman Level 75
This looks like a really fun game mode. I'd like to see it come back. only how many players are playing at one time? is it like ground war's 9v9 or the usual 6v6?
purist_thunder
Amazing idea. Good post mate.
Rorek1

Studios