2. Clean clothes are a no no. That also goes for personal hygiene.
3. Withdraw yourself to whichever room your computer/game console is in. Avoid leaving it, as much as humanly (or zombiely, depending on which phase you're in) possible.
4. Crack open a can of caffeinated beverage (red bull, monster, ect...). Soon enough, drinking liquid caffeine will replace breathing for you.
5. Pop in W@W and start pounding on that controller. Play non-stop and don't bother worrying about your K/D ratio (Zombies don't care about stats!).
6. Since your food supplies should be low, only eat meals out of the house. Fast food works great here or better yet, order pizza or anything from a place that delivers. Skip lunches (By day two you'll forget about eating anyways).
7. If or when you decide to take a break, make sure it involves either playing another computer game or watching a video. It's important to not give your eyes a rest...ever!
8. Sleep as much as you'd like (although you probably wont). If you happen to pass out, you definitely wont feel rested as long as you've been following your strict caffeine regiment!
9. If you're lucky, your roommates and their friends (or neighbors) will hoot and holler all night long (hopefully two nights in a row) to assist in your quest for sleeplessness. Not that it matters. You'll stay up later than them anyhow.
10. Repeat this process for a minimum of 3 days!.
By the time you enter into the 4th day of this process you should be ready for a zombie's favorite pastime...BRAINS! Good luck!
As you may know, Der Riese is based on the map Nightfire, like Verrukt is Asylum and Shi No Numa is Knee Deep (based on this I think MP4 will be the map Station...). If you go to juggernog in Nightfire (if you get what I mean...) go up the stairs and you will find some broken stairs.
There you go. That's how crap Treyarch are. They forgot to take the stairs out when they made Der Riese. WOW they're good. As long as they take out one hit down juggernog for map pack 4 I'll be happy
but the question you have to ask yourself is "are zombies ever happy?"
No. Because they were Humans once. Now, no one wants to hear them out. They can't talk properly or write. They're trying to tell us something. But we don't listen. That's why they get angry. If we could only understand what they are trying to say...